My First "Cruising" Trip here (Two Years Ago)

Being somewhat New to this area, and just now starting to come Out of my Shy, Private shell, I got to asking about,

Yes, places that were Possibly Safe to visit, and Meet New friends.

From chatting with this local guy in my area and asking him if he knew about some SAFE spots to go and have fun, 

WOW, Did I get some Great Information.

I knew there was one place on a highway near me to go, where you park and watch for blinking tail lights or in some cases,

taps on the window.

Having a bit of free time today and being on the Horny side, I took a drive and found the spot. 

As I drove through the area I noticed a fairly new PU, just parked off the road in an open spot. I drove to the back and turned around, 

Wondering why he was parked there, but also knew, that he was possible the one to tell me about the parks uses. 

I pulled up and opened the window, said "Hi", and asked how the fishing was? 

There was a fishing pole in the bed of his truck. Guess that's the ice melt words.

His response took me Way Off guard, 

If your not serious about the fishing he said, "I have TWO Holes that you can try." Yes I was a bit shocked, 

and

Also that Turned me "ON" quickly. I giggled at his words, and responded back to him,

Damn, guess we are thinking alike, I also have One unused hole that can be filled."

Now both knowing that we were open to talk, he started by tell me how to get along there. 

And, I felt Safe asking questions of him,

Who to watch for and the 1 guy that likes to watch, and never played, 

He liked to watch and keep SAFETY watch if allowed, Or Needed.

This Watcher guy did Enjoy Doing Anal with a sub bottom, but he added:::: He was very rough type and vocal.

We talked on and off for abut 30 minutes when the guy said, Hey follow me I want you to meet the Watcher. 

Sounded like a Good plan to me, so I followed him to one of the shelters where there was a PU parked, 

and guy sitting on a bench.

LOL, believe it or not, 

He introduced the new guy as the Watcher, 

and told him that he had been talking with me for about 30 minutes and felt Safe saying I was there to be a Pleaser, (Eater)

I was Welcomed by both of them and the talk continued again for a bit, then I said I wanted to explore a bit. 

When I drove off I had a feeling that the first guy I met might follow me and I was Right.

In just a few minutes I saw the truck coming down the trail I was on, 

and he stopped and asked me if I was Interested in taking care of him??? I asked, "What do you have in mind?"

*** Let me explain a bit about our talks before meeting the watcher:::::::

He told me that he was a Bottom, (Found out later, Not True) more of a Switch.....

He had also told me he liked to cross dress, I told him not my thing but had No problem with it.

When I looked at him closely, I noticed that he was actually rubbing and playing with his tits. Not hiding it at all.

This is all before meeting the Watcher.

He put his hand down his pants and was playing while we talked, so I had to ask him, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Seems he took that as an invitation and opened his slacks and lowered them to show me the Pink and Yellow panties he was wearing.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I have to admit, the panties were nice, but Not my thing.

BUT, 

what was hidden behind them caught me eye.

When I said Nice, looks good, he pushed the panties aside and show me what was under them, 

He had said he was Small,

*Bull Shit*, he was at least 6 inches, Cut, and quite Thick. Enough to get and keep my thoughts.

Anyway, back to the truck coming over to where I was.

I was working on some fishing gear on my tail gate when he pulled up and rolled down his window.

As I smiled a him he Said, "Hey, you made me horny as hell and I'd like to get off, How would you", meaning me, 

"Like to get me off?????"

I'll admit, he didn't have to ask the second time, I was still thinking how good his Cock looked in those panties.

I quickly responded with, "Where can we do it SAFELY?" and I then added, "What about over by the Watcher".

He said follow him and he would check with that guy to see if it was ok.

As I pulled up to where they were, he signaled me to park right in front of his truck. 

As I parked and got out the new guy, and the Watcher smiled at me and asked if I was Serious about having him watch. 

"Hell Yes," I assured him, and he could watch me kneeling giving the other guy a Blow Job!

With a smile he stood up and looked around to see if there was anything we need to be aware of.

When he was sure, he said that it could begin, 

and as I turned to look at the guy that I was looking forward to giving the Blow Job, I got a Shock.

He was already leaning back against his truck and his genes and Panties were down to mid thigh.

His, as I said before, Beautiful Cock was Hard as a rock and sticking out waiting for my attention.

I assure you it did not wait long, I glanced at Watcher and he Nodded ok and said, "Go for it" !!

With his ok I dropped to my knees and got to closely admire the Cock I had been craving for an hour now.

When I reached out to touch him, he jumped at the coolness of my hands but not for long.

Being I already knew, He was Clean and Freshly washed.

I heard the Watcher say to the guy, 

"I think maybe you got a match Cock Sucker here..."

This was the turning point for me, 

I opened my mouth and took him as deep as I could in one quick Suck. 

The taste was Very Clean with hint of soap

Normally I would Slowly Lick the Shaft from base to tip, and then nuzzle under the shaft and find the Balls to Lick and Suck a little..

I quickly took control of his Cock, and started licking the shaft a bit, making sure to tease the Rim.

His reaction was one I did not expect, I heard him telling the Watcher, "Damn, this guy is Good."

With a response from Watcher that was another turn "ON" for me.

Guess if he keeps coming back here we can help him make contacts and "Pimp" him out. 

That was all I needed to hear and I went to work quickly.

Kneeling there in the dirt, Sucking a guys Cock I had just met, felt Wonderful.

I kept him wet and hard and as I Sucked I also went for the Deep Throat and took him All the way. 

Licking and Sucking the shaft, and was I will Admit, Enjoying myself very much,

Then for some reason he seemed to get semi hard, loosing Interest I thought, But "NO",

Once he explained the why, 

I felt Happy and Pleased, until he stopped me saying that he was not going to get off AGAIN that day.

Humbled and unhappy about that I stood up and waited to hear what might be said.

Both of those guys said, 

that I was one of the very first guys they ever met that would allow someone to watch right off the bat, 

and what they saw and felt, was Fantastic.

They both agreed, with the comment,

"Damn man your one Horny Cock Sucker."

With that I thanked them and said I'll be back for more next week

and

I will be...….

I'll be going back next week for sure and early so I can get that first load of fresh "Cum"