Watch Out For Scorpions In The Desert 2

• 4 weeks later...

So this thread got brought up recently and I just received this message from someone who I won't name, I'll leave that up to them if they want to identify themselves.

"After reading this story and the one it was based on I assumed both you and phxchub had just made all this up and this place in the desert doesn't really exist.  But curiosity got the better of me so I started searching online for hiking trails and rock landmarks that matched the descriptions and looking at aerial photographs and maps of the area around Phoenix.  I had almost given up when I stumbled upon some messages on a hiking forum complaining about finding used condoms and other signs that sexual activity was happening around a rock that the description of which reminded me of these stories.  I went back and looked and finally found it on the aerial photographs but I still wasn't sure this was the right place so I drove out there one afternoon and sure enough, I found the telltale signs this was a cruising spot.  I didn't see anyone else around except a few couples who were obviously just hikers, but the soiled tissues, discarded lube bottles, empty poppers and a broken glass pipe were proof enough this was a spot worth checking out, even if not the spot from the stories.  I only saw one used condom, which given the amount of other refuse encouraged me to think it might actually be the one.  I made notes on my map how to get back there and took a GPS reading so I would be able to easily find it again, because it wasn't at all obvious being on a smaller offshoot of the main hiking trails and I was afraid in the dark I would get lost which could be bad this far out of civilization.  I was busy the next few days but decided I'd come back and check it out the following Friday night because I didn't have to work the next day and it would be more likely to meet people here on a weekend evening anyway.

I was really excited on my way out there, but knowing or at least suspecting, having read the stories what was going on, I wasn't surprised when I found there were quite a few cars in the parking area, actually way more than what was there when I scouted the trails during the day.  It is a pretty fair hike out to the rock but I made good time because I was anxious to find out if I had really found it.  When I got close the sounds of skin slapping skin and moans and groans of man-sex definitely confirmed that this was an active cruising spot.  When I got close enough to the rock I could see men gathered around it engaged in sexual acts just like described in the story although the moon was a faint crescent so they were mostly just shadows but enough I could see some were on their knees sucking and others bent over and being sodomized.

Nobody paid much attention as I approached so I pulled my cock out of my shorts and started stroking and then moved up and took a spot on the boulder.  It wasn't long before I heard someone moving up behind me and I felt hands on my butt which drew an excited "Yes" from me.  Hearing that the hands took the waist band of my underwear and pulled them and then my shorts down.  I was definitely thinking I was in the right place now.  Soon I felt the head of a large cock start to stretch my hole causing me to moan and the top guy grunted his approval at my quick acquiescence.  I didn't know for sure until someone nearby flicked on a lighter to heat the bulb of their glass pipe and from that dim light I could see the bio-hazard tramp stamp on the lower back of the bottom being pounded next to me.

I lost track of how many loads I took that night, and I even gave a couple although I rarely top myself.  I've been back every weekend at least one night if not two since then except for a couple I had things I couldn't get out of.  I've been stung so many times now that I know like the other guys it is probably just a matter of time before I get the fuck flu, test poz and get my own ink."

Damn.  That tramp stamp sounds familiar.  I'm hoping we can hook up somewhere in town later, but that will be another story for another thread.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2