One last hookup for the weekend.

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

With my parents and brother out of town I was free to hookup as much as I wanted and once they were back Sunday night it was hard to let that go. I’d been chatting with a few guys I hadn’t been able to close with. One was a really hot 18 y/o kid in the next subdivision who I couldn’t tell whether he was mixed, light skinned black, or Latino. Not that it mattered as he was hot as fuck and has this huge pendulous dick with a massive amount of foreskin. He had cammed with me and I was mesmerized watching him jack his massive dick...wanting it in my ass more than anything. Even now I can see the steady stream of precum drizzling down the side of his dick. He was super turned on that I wanted him raw and hotter still he wanted me to fuck him and wanted my seed two. What had hung us up was he didn’t have a car and his parents were at home. Once they went to bed he was down to meet up and didn’t care where it was. He admitted he had hooked up in a variety of places which had me horny as fuck knowing he was so slutty and so eager. He didn’t care that I’d been fucked by other guys today either and admitted if he’d had the opportunity he’d have taken loads too. I suggested the clubhouse in our subdivision as I knew it was unlocked and we could easily jump the fence to get in. I explained there was a shower area where we could go to fuck and it would be safe. He had a bike and could ride over to it and we set a time to meet. I was a bit worried I might be spent, having already fucked a few guys during the course of the day but hoped taking his cock would work me up again.

i got the the clubhouse and brought two towels with to clean up afterwards but  all I had on otherwise was a pair of sneakers and nylon basketball shorts. Soon enough he came up on his bike his shirtless body drenched in sweat. When he got off his bike I realized he was as tall as me which I hadn’t given a thought. He locked his bike and we scrambled the fence around the pool and it was hard to tell who wanted it more. We went in the unlocked door with nothing but the Exit lights guiding us in the darkness. I didn’t want to turn in the lights and attract attention I told him as we walked past the sauna to the locker room. I continued on to the bathroom and showers cautiously as there could be other people in there using it as a place to fuck, as I’d had hat happen before. I was reasonably sure we were cool and led him into one of the shower stalls where we stripped down. I pulled him into me and could feel the heat of his body as his sweat covered me kissing him deeply. I desperately wanted his dick down my throat and in my ass and started my way down his body, licking the sweat off him and kissing it as he went. I loved the taste of his sweat and could feel his hardon against my stomach and chest as I worked my way down to his dick. As I’ve found with so many hung guys their dicks don’t get as rock hard as guys less endowed but I didn’t care as he got plenty hard once I started sucking him. I was super turned on by the musky smell of his crotch and the huge pent up amount of precum that leaked out as I pulled his foreskin back. He had the most foreskin of any guy I’d ever been with. He joked that the more you fuck the more it stretches you’re foreskin and he added that it must be true as he fucks a lot. He had said he could easily cum four times and I figured since he hadn’t got any today I’d swallow that first load. I was cupping his balls and fingering his ass while he moaned with delight, and he wasn’t kidding about getting fucked as I easily got all four fingers in his ass and was going at it. He wordlessly unleashed a torrent of cum in my mouth as I desperately tried to swallow it all, some leaking into my chin and chest. He tasted very sweet and I eagerly swiped the cum off my chest and added it to my mouth. He told me to stand up and he too started licking his own cum off my chest and face and we started kissing again, passing our cum between our mouths as I kept stroking his dick. After doing that for a little while he asked if I was ready and said I was. I’d brought lube but really didn’t think I’d need it after the pounding I got earlier. My ass was already wet anyhow and hehad a lot of precum flowing still and entered me with no problem. He admitted it was rare a guy ever took him with no lube and soon enough he was stroking balls deep in me. He was hitting a spot in me that few guys can hit, but one that gets me to orgasm quickly and intensely. I warned him if he wanted to get fucked that we better switch as I wouldn’t last long. He joked that he’d need lube and so I grabbed it out my my shorts and lubed his ass and my cock. I’d already warned him my first load comes quickly but I can cum again and he admitted he has the same issue.. I wasn’t at it long before I blasted one inside him and kept going. He was begging for my cum, telling me how good my dick felt, and how bad he wanted it. I decided to push it by calling him a slut, talking about all the other cum he probably takes and he was really into it. I amazed even myself and was able to pop another load inside him. 

i slid out and took my position against the tiles and told him I was all his, said he could be merciless and fuck me as hard as he wanted to he added he would with a face that said he meant it. He plunged into me with no mercy and started up again with the slut talk, calling me a whore and asking how many loads I took, and the sluttiest things I’d done, all while jackhammering me. I gave honest answers and he blasted an instense load in me I could feel leaking down my legs as he didn’t miss a beat and kept the jackhammering of my ass up. He had his hands around my hips and was thrusting deep and hard in me as he kept up the slut talk, working his way to another orgasm. By now he was sweating like crazy and said he needed a breather. We lay down on the tile and kissed each passionately while still stroking each other’s dicks. He asked me how much of what I’d said was true and I admitted it all was. He smiled at me and admitted what he had said was true as well, but he’d been too afraid to admit it to anyone. I said that was he case with me and I was glad to have someone I could confide in. We kissed some more and he asked if I was down for another load and I said I was but wanted to see his face as he came inside me. So I straddled his dick and eased my ass down on it and rode him while watching his face light up with delight. He was watching me with an intensity and we started kissing as he started to cum, our eyes locked on each other. As he slid out of me he admitted “Damn dude, I am spent but I don’t want this to end.” We laid there and kissed each other more until he admitted he needed to shower and get home. We chatted as we showered, toweled off, and got back into our still damp shorts. I really found myself liking him a lot in a way I know I shouldn’t let myself go. We let ourselves out the gate as it still works from the inside and he asked me if we could do more stuff together and would it be weird if we still did stuff with other guys. I said I wouldn’t have any problems with that and admitted I really liked him a lot, which lit up his face. I admitted I would probably still play around and didn’t want to have to lie about it and he busted out laughing saying he was a terrible liar and added that if he was with someone even in a committed relationship he’d probably cheat. I laughed and said he’s the kind of slut I am and told him about the guy I’d kind of been dating in Dallas and how we both still fucked around. He got serious and admitted he’d like that kind of thing. I joked for him to slow down, that we should a lot more and see where it goes. He laughed and that and added all right. He said he was down for it again tomorrow night and I said I was down if he was. He peddled off and part of me wondered what I’d got myself into and part of me was wanting that big cock in my ass.