NSA local cumdump: how?

chipygmalion80

How does one be a good local cumdump with NSA (No Strings Attached)?

I've got the travelling / motel cumdump nailed 😛  He fucks (or I fuck), bail, and get back to work.  But there's less travel these days, obviously.

Everytime I've tried being a _LOCAL_ slutty cumdump, I start hanging out with the guy.  LOL.  I'm not clingy but I mean it's just ... I'm too nice & neighborly.  :awwwww:  I fucking start to do take-out dinner with the dude, and then hear about each other's life, and then hours later no 2nd round -- geeze!

Should I always do anon?  I like most "types" and I've nothing to hide but being local means, well -- you may know each other.  That's never a problem when travelling ... though I had regulars when travelling too.

How about always fuck at a cheap motel in town?  Maybe that will help me stay in the slutty and less neighborly mood...

Edited by chipygmalion80
typoe

Some hotels do not accept guests from within a given local distance, specifically to cut down on illicit use of their rooms. You may find a local hotel willing to give you a room; you may not. I could not get a room anywhere within my home county if I tried, even if I was reserving for a third party.

As to the broader question – don’t get chatty. Keep it transactional, even though there’s no transaction in return for the act.

Yes, anon is probably best. You’re not there to build relationships, you’re there to be used for fucking. (Important Note: If you’re not just there to be used for fucking, you’re not a cumdump and probably need to reconsider your approach.) As you say, being local means that you have a higher likelihood of finding  someone you know in the room with you. In this case, my suggestion is to consider yourself in the role of a sexual therapist who has an ethical responsibility not to become personally involved with a client. Don’t suggest it, don’t offer to hang out.

You seem surprised that the men you spend hours getting to know don’t progress to a ‘second round’. The thing is, they didn’t come in order to get to know you. They came to fuck you and be done. You’re the one who extends the encounter. You may find that the problem solves itself if you just stop talking. Let your ass speak for itself - if it’s good, they’ll be back.

I prefer being face down ass up. Guy comes in, fucks me, cums in 😉 and leaves. If they want head I'm happy to give it but I prefer wearing a blindfold to keep it completely anon. I only want their load, I don't care who gives me one.