Getting dirty in the woods

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

After getting my hole worked over yesterday for a couple of hours, but no load by a couple of chem influenced fuck buds, I tended to some business them hopped on Grindr. I was really craving a hard fuck and deep breeding. I noticed a guy that had pounded my fag hole before so I hit him up. We agreed to met up on the Parkway and get nasty on a trail. By the time we got up there, rain was pouring.

We ducked onto a side trail and I dropped to the mud and swallowed his cock. He got hard immediately and I stood up, dropped my shorts and bent over. Bracing myself on a tree trunk I knew what was coming. Much like the bbc from last Friday, this guy fucked me just as I like... shoving it straight in and pumping his cock deeper into my hole.
After a couple minutes, he abruptly pulled out, stopped down and rimmed my ass. By this time I was begging him to breed my hole. He stood up, shoved it back in, gave 4-5 deep thrusts then unloaded.
As my ass clinched around his cock, milking it for all he had, I felt another sensation. The warm feeling of piss filling my ass. “You like that slut?” I moaned my affirmation and he gave me a couple thrusts mixing his piss and cum in my hole before his cock slipped out. 
I released his piss and it flooded out of my ass. I turned and knelt in the mud again, cleaning his cock off like a good slut does.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
1 hour ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

I love getting fucked in the woods. This was really hot! 

Fucking in the woods is the best.