Taste own ass?

goldpeak29

Hey guys. I've always been a HUGE fan of rimming (giving and receiving) but have been unable to participate recently due to the quarantine. I've resorted to self ass to mouth to appease this pleasure of mine... When I'm masturbating, I love rubbing my tight hole and tasting it afterwards. I've also experimented with inserting foods up my ass and eating them. So far, I have eaten bananas, grapes, and blueberries out of my whole. Makes me so horny when I eat them knowing that the foods were just inside me seconds ago. Is this an activity many other guys get into on here? I would love to hear others' self-ass tasting stories!

• Like 1

I love the taste of my own arse. My last Boss told me that teh first part of my training was to get used to enjoy the taste of myself - whether off his cock, fingers, or anything else he wanted to insert into me. I think I surpised him by how enthusiatic I was ina d how much i seemed to enjoy tthe humiliation of tasting myself.

My very first training session was with anhuge dildo, that i had to sit on and force inside me, and then swapping betwwen ny cunt and my mouth, whilst my Boss sat in front of me offering verbal and corporal encouragement.

I  normally have men i suck them and they fuck me. but one time i had a man who seem to have problems getting hard, he got hard go inside and go soft again so he got me to suck his cock right after he pulled out of me. i admit i had never done it before. but as i took his cock right after being inside of me i discovered it tasted sweet and actually nice and sweet. so ever after that i have often finger fucked me and then suck and lick my finger after being inside my tight hole. i admit i love it . it tastes delicious and sweet and i hope i can have a guy who will fuck me and then pull out often and get me to suck his cock right out from my hole. its been a while since i got fucked now i am presently living in the azores and not much or more like no action here at all. but hope soon or maybe some traveler coming this way will fuck me and have me suck his cock right after it comes out of my hot pussy.

Hey, pigs. I'm sure most of us have tasted our asses. I have. When? When I wasn't too sure if the younger top/vers guys came in my daddy ass, especially in a bathhouse darkroom. It's like a quick taste check. My ass doesn't take like lube (yuck!). It tastes sweet or neutral or salty -- yep, it's cum mixed with my ass juices. I do this because I don't always feel them spurting in me. Some guys really spurt in me, others it's a dribble, but the cum has been deposited to a happy daddy's ass. Kinda like a quick check. OINK!

• Like 2