How many guys out there drink their own piss

PozDaddy916

I enjoy my own piss occasionally. But enjoy pissing in myself or in my underpants, panties or stockings. Love to rub my cock slit as I piss and taste it off my finger, wet it more and rub my asshole and finger it when wet. Funnily, do not like tasting piss from others, but do love cock to cock rubbing and pissing on each other. Have a few times enjoyed having my ass filled with piss... then fucked insanely hard and deep as a lose control and push that hot gold out as am fucked. It's intimate, hot and dirty. Love that!

I've literally just done it..... Sat on my sofa (on a towel, I admit) happily soaked from it, with the taste of my piss in my mouth for as long as I can.

I was sat on my sofa feeling horny, and fancied a quick wet play. So into bathroom (have a wetroom in my apartment from previous owner, it's a godsend for ws and more!) And thought "Let's be piggy while I'm horny?"

So lay on the floor, stroking my cock a little and teasing my hole with my fingers as I started to piss over myself. Soaking all over my chest and stomach, then spraying my face and swallowing any that I could get into my mouth. To finish, licking and sucking the fresh pools from the floor.

My piggy need is fulfilled for now lol

I used to go to piss parties & i will drink beer piss straight from the tap, on my knees soaking wet drinking beer piss & swallowing beer piss from total strangers. I've drank mine before too, funny reading this thread it brings back good memories of being a piss pig.

I can easily fill a glass with my own, chug it, and crave more. Filled up an ice cube tray the other day, threw it in the freezer, and had fun with it. I’ll lick it off the toilet, I love the taste of my own!

Love drinking my own piss (especially when it’s strong and salty), but always prefer drinking another man’s piss - particularly if it’s fresh from the tap. 

Love to drink my piss in a glass or open my mouth and try to catch it, when it bursts on my face! Have not drunk a man's because they couldn't piss on me but have tasted wife's piss when I lick her fat pussy. I love the smell and the taste!

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve recently adopted a new morning ritual.

I have begun to drink my first piss of the morning — in its entirety regardless of how strong it tastes. I have found the act of drinking my first piss (which is typically very dark, odorous, and salty) helps to reaffirm that I am a faggot and a slut. It centers me and reinforces my subordinate role to the men I serve.  

As I drink it down, I know what I am; I know that I am a receptacle for other men’s piss, spit, and cum. Drinking my morning piss reminds me that I’m not special — I’m sub-human, a gutter, a urinal, a set of holes with a pulse for men to use as they wish.  

This morning ritual helps me embrace my truth — my purpose — and makes me a more obedient and subservient for the men who use me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I drink my own piss regularly, though not every day. I love to take my morning piss into a flask and enjoy it still hot and fresh. I prefer the bitterness of a golden piss, I think mainly because nearly all my teen sexcapades were in dirty toilets and the smell has always been such a turn on for me because it just has do many amazing associations 💦💦