6 Hotel anon loads

Brianbttm

Got fucked and loaded by 5 guys in 2 hours..6 loads. Changed Grindr profile to anon b b bttm looking for tops.  First guy, 48, was in the hotel sent a dick pick and that he was ready.  He came in fucked me for a short while before unloading in me.  Second guy was about 25, white, nice looking dick from the pic.  Came in and slide inside, started fucking me and it felt so good.  I told him if he wanted he could remove the blindfold and I would flip over.  He pulled out, I flipped over and he removed the blindfold.  OMG he was hot.  Nice athletic, muscular build.  He got on top fucking me and it felt so good.  He started picking up the pace and I told him to pound that hole as I sensed he was close.  He pushed in and held it as he blew his load inside.  We chatted a bit and decided we will meet up again sometime.  Blindfolded and ass up again.  Third guy was 29, black and athletic somewhat beefy build.  He came in and got behind me and started fucking me pretty good.  An 18 yr old that fucked me once before messaged and said he was here.  I told him a guy was here and he asked to join.  The third guy said it was ok.  Guy came in an apparently undressed and jerked off watching the other guy fuck me.  There was some chat between them and I understand the guy fucking me say that ass feels nice.  He pulls out and the 18yr old get behind me and pushes in.  I forgot how big his dick was, but it soon felt great.  He fucked me for a bit while the other guy watched.  I could tell he picked up the pace and started pounding my hole as he pushed in and held as he unloaded in me.  He pulled out and the other guy got back behind me and started pounding me.  Wasn't long before he unloaded inside me.  A few mins after they left a fifth guy messaged that he was here.  He's 19, mix, nice dick.  He's fucked me close to 30 times and I've only seen a dick pic of him.  Sometimes he comes back for a second round the same night.  He didn't waste any time mounting me and started to pound away.  Didn't take long for him to unload and I feel him cumming inside.  He picked up fucking me again without pulling out.  A few mins later he dropped a second load.  Five dicks, 6 loads in 2 hours.  

20200825_205726.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1