Doublelist Post Help?

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

Lately grindr and jackd have become ineffective for me. It's full of familiar faces from around town or prudish guys that arent into what im looking for (cum in my ass.) BBRT is dead in my city also, so recently ive been trying Doublelist. What can i put in my ad to get more hits? What do u find attracts guys to your ad, especially with a surplus of bottoms in my town?

That’s a tough one. Doublelist doesn’t make it easy because of all the restrictions on what can and can’t be written in an ad. I have yet to come up with an effective text for getting across the fact that I am accepting more than one man into a hotel room for an evening. Most things that I’ve tried have been shot down by their censors - every time I try to set up a sex ad on Doublelist I end up feeling like I’m in the Vatican trying to put up a flyer for a brothel.

The truth is, if you’re in a city overrun with too many bottoms, there’s not much any app is going to be able to do to help you. The electronic wells have been poisoned by men willing to say whatever they think will get them a cock. There is no level playing field in a Jungle Of The Bottoms.

My first thought was to suggest that you take your fight to the streets and try your luck with some real-live cruising, but then I recalled that you said Grindr and Jackd were full of familiar faces from around town... is it possible that the reason you aren’t finding any different men is that there simply aren’t any different men there to find? If you go out and cruise, will the same faces as the ones on the apps be staring back at you?

I wish you luck, because if you’re in anything like my situation, the only solution is travel.

If you were here you would stand out if you indicated you actually wanted a cock up your ass.  Doublelist is here is mostly just guys looking to hang out and not fuck.  Most of them make it pretty clear by stating things like no touch, JO/HJ only, maybe willing to do oral/BJ if the circumstances are right.  The few hookup now ads on BBRT are bottoms, but if you look at the profiles not posting hookup ads most of them are guys that make it clear they aren't interested in topping or bottoming.

Guest Cle216fkr
On 8/29/2020 at 4:37 PM, NWUSHorny said:

If you were here you would stand out if you indicated you actually wanted a cock up your ass.  Doublelist is here is mostly just guys looking to hang out and not fuck.  Most of them make it pretty clear by stating things like no touch, JO/HJ only, maybe willing to do oral/BJ if the circumstances are right.  The few hookup now ads on BBRT are bottoms, but if you look at the profiles not posting hookup ads most of them are guys that make it clear they aren't interested in topping or bottoming.

Damn, yeah you're right about all of that. I need to come to wherever you are. I haven't cruised in public much i dont know of many locations, the few i heard of are no longer secluded. 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, Cle216fkr said:

Damn, yeah you're right about all of that. I need to come to wherever you are. I haven't cruised in public much i dont know of many locations, the few i heard of are no longer secluded. 

Unfortunately there are no tops either.