Good time at the ABS

BlondBttm

Went to the local ABS all caged up and ready to get used. Which usually doesn't pan out, because our local  bookstore is kinda lame... but on occasion,  it can be a good day. Today was. Guy 1 was a thick dicked "straight" dude visiting. Sucked him hard, he asked if wanted his cum in my pussy. I stood up bent over and slid his 9+ thick meat up inside me like a good whore. He fucked me some, then wanted my mouth again, before he stood me back up, shoved in and rammed me til he shot his load.

Guy 2 was a short hot brown skinned dude I sucked thru the gh, before wrapping my swollen cunt lips around his thick meat. I could feel and hear him fucking me thru the hole, til he pulsed another load up in me. 

I then went to the middle gh booth in the 3 run, stripped and waited. Not much action, til finally some guy went into the right booth, the one that's totally dark, so all I could see about him was his cock thru the hole. Dutifully sucked him hard, then wrapped my wet pussy around him. He really got into it,  fucked me a few minutes then I could fee lk him shooting in me. Huge load, because when he pulled out, a ton of jizz ran down my legs...

Here's the result of result of today's breedings...

20200830_183031.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1