Big ginger builder from squirt

Slamuel

Yesterday I was feeling especially horny and in need of some cock, so I got on Squirt and set myself to online and looking for sex in the next 3 hours with a status of ‘come and fuck me now’. I haven’t used squirt in a long time, so was surprised when I got a chat request. I wasn’t surprised when I saw there was no photo, but the distance looked good. Here is the chat (with a couple of redactions for discretion):

Jack: Hi can you meet now 

Me: I can meet now. Where are you and what are you looking for?

Jack: (Near) And love to suck and be fucked and rimming what do you like 

Me: I’m bottom, love to suck, get rimmed and get fucked, but I don’t top 

Jack: Yeah that’s fine wanna meet can give you my load 

Me: Sounds good. Where are you?

Jack: (near) you can accom 

Me: yes I can.

Jack: Okay I can come now are you ready? 

Jack: Do you have any outfits ? 

Me: Like what?

Jack: Anything. I can’t wait to taste your arse and put my load in you 

Me: i can put on some holdups and knickers if you like. 

Jack: Omg perfect what’s your address 

Me: park on X where it joins Y. Will give you the number when you’re here.

Jack: Get that outfit on you 

[there was then a bit of back and forward as he parked and I gave him the exact address]

Jack: okay I don’t kiss I wanna get in and get in your arse 

Me: 👍🏻

I unlocked the door and waited for him inside wearing nothing but a pair of fishnet holdups and crotchless knickers! So in he came, this 28yo ginger guy with long hair and a beard, 6’2”, 220lbs, wearing a scruffy white t shirt and dark trackies. I showed him to the bedroom to get straight to it. He was big, clearly manual labourer, and from the smell of his cock, he’d been working hard! He was also nervous, in the way that closeted guys are nervous that they are somehow going to get caught out being gay!

I sat on the bed and he pulled out his cock. It was thick, average length, pale but with a dark red head on it. It was also uncut, and I could taste the sweat as I worked his foreskin back with my mouth. I sucked him and felt it twitching in my mouth, knowing he was enjoying it.

To my surprise he pushed me back and started deepthroating my cock! I hadn’t expected it, but it wasn’t unpleasant at all! After a while I move round onto the bed and encouraged him between my legs. He was still sucking me, but now I was primed to be fucked.. I lifted my legs and held them back and open and he knew what I wanted. He aimed his cock at my pre-lubed hole... and missed!

I needed that cock in me, so I reached back, grabbed it and lined it up. He thrust forward and filled me in one go! Fortunately I’d opened myself up with toys and a plug before he came over, so it was painless, but took my breath away! He began to fuck me in earnest, clearly enjoying my hole, as after only a couple of minutes, he warned me he was going to cum. I really wanted to see what he’d got, so I asked him to cover me in it, which after another 30 seconds of fucking me, he did!

As soon as he’d cum, I could see the guilt wash over him! He wiped his cock on the towel I had on the bed, pulled on his pants and trackies as fast as he could, and got out of my home!

He clearly didn’t give a shit about me getting off, and that just helped make me feel even sluttier. I loved it!

I got back onto squirt and let him know that if he wanted more, he should get in touch! Yeah, it was quick, but I love being used that way, and it felt amazing!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2