Working together with another bottom

hungry_hole

I sometimes work together with another bottom to find guys to fuck or to suck. At the sauna a few days ago I rented the sling room. I would bring a bottom to sit on the sling to get fucked. Guys would come in and if they ask about the number of loads I would say that I had just cream his hole (not true because I'm also a bottom) but it turns guys on to imagine a cum-filled hole. I would also help to get the top to start fucking the bottom on the sling and once the top began to shoot I would hold him in by pushing him towards the sling. It kept the top's cock dripping everything into the bottom's hole. The bottom told me later how amazing it was when I pushed the top and kept him in.

Then, in the gloryhole area I also like to help the bottom sucking by pressing the guy getting sucked against the gloryhole. The hottest is when I get a guy to cum who deosn't want to cum yet. I press against the gloryhole and don't let him pull out and let the bottom do a good job swucking the cum out of the guy's cock.

It's nice to work with other bottoms.

hungry_hole, in the senario you describe it sounds to me like you were actually topping the bottom. Which is great, and certainly counts as "working with another bottom". When I was learning to be a submissive bottom in my later teens, I was training by a couple of "alpha subs" in how to serve them and their masters. It was incredibly hot to be told that you had to get serving another sub right before you could be worthy to be used by the real top.

I've also worked with other subs on a more equal basis, either seving one top together, or several tops. I guess I've been lucky not to have worked with very competitive tops, as there was little rivalry or jealousy. Or maybe that was because we were more interested in meeting the tops wishes than in competing.

Teaming up with another Bottom to take on a group of Tops is hot. I've partner'd up with another hungry Bottom for more than a few hotel room gangfucks. I love to share a group of Tops with a Bottom brother. Always on the edge, wondering which of us will be lucky enough to take the load as the fuckers switch back 'n' forth between our asses and throats. I love to suck a cock clean after it unloads inside another Bottom's kunt! Also, super-hot to lick a bud's fuckhole and tongue his pucker, lapping up the seed that just flooded his guts, then snowball the load with my Bottom pig brother. It's nice to share, isn't it?!!! Love to show all the Tops how slutty we are so they fuck us senseless and use us as nothing but uninhibited, obedient, and compliant holes to unload in. OINK-OINK!!

ownmyfuckhle,you have the right attitude! we tops should have a choice of bottoms to breed. i luv seeing bottom sluts making out together and really working to get the tops load.if there are two bottoms, i normally end up seeding both of them,so nobody gets jealous!