Salt Lake City layover

Pumpinmyhole

Monday night I had 13 hours in SLC, and was going to meet up with a top that I've played with many times before.  He's a sweet guy, the kind that if I have a long stay, wants to go out to dinner and do a "date night".  He's tall, good looking, beautiful eyes, facial scruff, and packing a thick 8".  He's pretty romantic and fucking is pretty standard, except that he likes is nips played with.  A lot.  And hard.  Like, chew on them and pull them as hard as you can.  So hard that you have to wonder, "Is this really ok?  Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

He showed up right on time at 10pm.  We kissed a bit,  had a cocktail, and chatted for the first 30 minutes.  One more long kiss and he asked "are you ready for me?"  Yes I was!  We got undressed and headed to the bed.  The next 2 1/2 hours was just the two of us kissing, holding, groping, fucking, sucking, and me chewing on his nips.  He prefers to fuck face to face, so we can kiss and fuck at the same time.  He'll periodically slow down when he's fucking me, and pull back to look at me.  He'll whisper "wow" as he's checking me out, and then go back in for a deep kiss.  When he does that, I'm just very aware that he's really into being with me.  

2 hours after we got naked, I started pulling and twisting his nips as hard as I could and I got a load from him.  He then was insistent that he get me off too.  So we kissed as he jacked me off, and it didn't take long for me to blow my load all over my stomach.  He went down to lick some of it up, and got some of my cum in the scruff on his chin.  He said he was going to leave it there all night, to remember me whenever he smelled it.  

It was now 1:00, and he started to get dressed.  He'd stay over but he he's got a dog at home, and he worried he'd keep me up all night pawing at me (like I'd mind).  I promised to keep a lookout for SLC trips in the future (I always do).  Hopefully, I'll get back soon, and for a longer stay.