Gloryhole in goodyear.

GingerDomGuy

I stopped by a gloryhole in a guy's house.  It was a sheet hanging in a doorway.  It was a nice house but it was lvl 10 reeking of weed.  I'm not a user and the smell isn't appealing to me but I stayed for the glory.  He had a tablet playing port at the curtain. 

I sat on a chair and removed my pants.  I left on my underwear because I love feeling a guy releasing the beast.  As soon as I put my bulge to the hole I felt him mouthing at it.  The cloth was soaked he was salivating so much. 

When he got it out he wasted zero time.  He blew me like a vacuum pump.  I pulled out when I got close.  I told him to edge me.  He slowed down and just mouth fucked me for 2 songs.  He occasionally used a flashlight on me (my favorite at a glory).  It was pleasant.

When I started pumping he started to put on a rubber.  I pulled out and said I'd put on my own.  I freeze these things and leave them in my car to ruin them.  I'm also in-between a magnum size and regular and I always use regular size.  I've mastered the art of a tight fit followed by a hard thrust to pop it immediately.  I put it in him and grasped his hips through the curtain.  I pumped away.

It broke as planned.  I never pulled out and bred him.  He pulled off and I appeared upset about the broke rubber.  Blamed him through the curtain for being too rough.  Had him promise he was clean cuz "I was so totally freakin."

I pulled out with some shit on my dick which annoyed me.  I wiped it off on his hand towels in the restroom in a way where it won't be noticed until his wife used them.

Cute glory.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

Dude, you stealthed him and purposely tried to out him to his wife. Further, you tried to put the blame on him for the stealth when you purposely caused the situation. I doubt he agreed to any of that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1