Can you change your handle?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest PozGoat

Bump for a bit of mod attention.. It's cool. I know you hunks are busy.:*

My first wish.. For Rawtop or HungLatindom to slide their beautiful cocks into my hole, but if I can't have that then..

can you switch my name to Rottencock

Oink! fucking love this hot hot hot site!

Guest PozGoat

A cool thing happened. I refreshed and it now shows their updated names, meaning the mods DID give this thread their attention. I was wrong!

Ignore my babbling. Time to wash my ass out for some hot Sun afternoon loadswapping, perhaps at a local bath.

:*

I still want my name changed to Rottencock. no hurry.

Thanks!

Edited by PozGoat

• Administrators

HungLatinDom is traveling in Europe at the moment. Looks like he was missing a few even before he went on his trip. So I went through the list...

The following are done...

Can you change me from cumluver_ld to bbneg4poz ?
Can you change my nick to JaxonRaw
please, dear moderators, would you be so kind as to change my user name to DepravedIndifference? my goals/desires/identity have evolved since joining this amazing community.
can you switch my name to Rottencock
Could I change my username to youngtopsd1? Thanks in advance.
to recognize my new status, i'd like to change my screen name to pozpigluvr. Thanks!
hey rawtop how's it going? i'd like to change my scree name to NW1Raw . thanks in advance for this.

However, the following names are already taken - so I can't take care of these...

I wold like to change my name to anoncumdump. If that's taken I would like anoncumdump4u. Thanks.
please change my screenname to barebear

Wow! Really appreciate the rapid and unquestioning processing of my request. From day one, The Breeding Zone has felt like a home: a home that makes comfortable those who belong and creates room for those who don't. Thank you! The journey will indeed continue!

please, dear moderators, would you be so kind as to change my user name to DepravedIndifference? my goals/desires/identity have evolved since joining this amazing community.

• Administrators
Wow! Really appreciate the rapid and unquestioning processing of my request. From day one, The Breeding Zone has felt like a home: a home that makes comfortable those who belong and creates room for those who don't. Thank you! The journey will indeed continue!

Your testimonial was too over the top though... Too many references to "the occult" - so that's not going up. Stuff like that needs to stay buried - say in the groups section.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.