My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Part 23

Colt layed on top of me for a minute as his cock leaked the last of his big load into my wet guts. The rank smell of the dirty carpet filled my nostrils which in turn fucked with my head. The smell was sending little jolts to my dick. 

Colt finally stood up, and using his foot to push my head further into the nasty carpet said, "Don't move faggot!" I didn't move a muscle as I heard him rummage around for a moment before sitting on the bed next to me. I heard the unmistakable sound of a baggie being opened. Colt leaned down next to me and showed me what he had in his hand. It was a shard. And not just a shard, a huge fucking one! It had to be an inch long and fat too. "Ready to get fucked up, bitch?" He taunted me, as he looked into my eyes. Eyes that were pleading for the drug. "You want this piggy? Does daddy's nasty little meth whore want this? Tell me slut. Tell your Master what you want!"

"I want it Sir! Please!" I begged him. "Give it to me Sir! I'm your dirty faggot meth whore, Sir! Please fuck me up!"

Colt just smiled as he spread my ass cheeks apart and fingered my already sloppy hole a bit. I involuntarily moaned and arched my back, sticking my ass up a bit. "Oh yea whore. Daddy likes that." He purred. "Daddy likes seeing his bitch hungry for things in its pussy. Get on your knees. Keep your head down. And spread your ass open and really beg me, you stupid faggot!"

I assumed the position and began pleading. "Please Sir." I whined like a bitch. "Please put it in me. I'm such a worthless faggot. Please get me fucked up. I'm your whore. I'm your property. I'll do anything you want me to Sir. Use me, degrade me, humiliate me. Just please give me that shard!"

Colt just laughed his little evil laugh. "Oh don't worry faggot. I'll do anything I want to you regardless. Cause your just my personal fuck toy. You have no say in the matter. But I still love to hear you beg for it." I could feel something placed against my sphincter, and I knew it was the shard. I shivered a bit in anticipation. Then, I could feel Colt pushing it into me. "Hoo boy. That's one hungry pussy! It sucked that shard up like it was starving!" He laughed." I just let out a groan as I started feeling that burning inside my bowels. "Let's find out just how hungry it is!"

Colt held down a plug by my face. It took a moment to focus on it as the burning in my guts made my eyes water. But when I did, I saw a toy I hadn't seen before. I whimpered slightly. Colt just laughed. "You like it whore? I bought it special for you." The reason I whimpered was because this was no ordinary butt plug. This one was shaped like a dog's cock. A big one. Almost as long as Colt's cock, but even thicker. And the scariest part was the huge balls that sat at the base. They had to be at least as big around as a fist. I whimpered again.

"Don't worry slut. As soon as that meth kicks in your pussy will gobble this right down." He said as he slapped it against my face a few times. "Plus, this will help." He continued as he put a gas mask over my head. In a minute I heard the familiar sound of the torch being lit, followed a few seconds later by my mask filling up with a thick, white cloud. This was soon followed by more clouds, and between them and the booty bump kicking in, I didn't even notice when Colt started pushing the plug up against my hole. 

But I sure noticed when the flared head was forced past my anal ring and popped into me. I screamed into the mask and Colt laughed. "Oh yea bitch. I bet that hurts. I bet you feel like you're being ripped open. And I bet my whore wants more. Don't you whore?"

"Oh yes Sir!" I moaned into the mask. "Give it to me Sir!" Colt began to fuck my ass with the big dog cock plug and I continued to moan like the slut I was. Then he paused for a moment. I felt the tube to the mask moving, then a moment later I was hit with poppers. Strong poppers. It must have been a new bottle. Colt must have stuck a soaked rag in the tube, because all I could breath were poppers. In moments I was flying as the assault on my ass continued. 

I was moaning and drooling as the drugs did their job, and very soon I felt the balls of the plug pushing against my hole. Colt reached down and wrapped a huge bicep around my neck, pulling me back into him. The other hand pushed on the plug. "Tell me you want it bitch. Tell me you want your methed up pussy plugged!"

"Fuck yea!" I moaned, totally lost in being high and Colt's power. "Fuckin do it. Plug me up Sir! DO IT!"

Colt just growled and pushed as hard as he could and the thing popped into me. I screamed again as jolts of pain and pleasure rocked my body. He just squeezed my neck with his arm and covered my mouth through the mask with his other. "That's it. That's a good boy. Ride the pain faggot. Embrace it. Know that pain is good. Pain makes me happy. Hurting you makes me happy."

"Yes Sir." I moaned as I writhed against him, both my body and brain on fire. My ass kept trying to grind against the huge plug in a desperate attempt to bring some relief. But it only served to heighten my arousal. As evidenced by my rock hard cock. 

"Ah yes." Colt said as he stroked my hard cock. "My little piggy likes this. He likes it a lot. I knew buying that plug was a good idea. However, we really need to get moving. Now lay down on the bed!" I did as Colt grabbed the ice bucket. Scooping out a handful of ice, he grabbed my hard cock and balls. I yelped from the shock, but it had the desire effect and soon my hardon was gone. Colt wasted no time in getting it locked into the chastity device with the spikes on the inside and a urethral tube. Then he tossed me a white speedo. "Put this on and stand up!"

I scrambled into the obviously too small speedo and stood up. I happened to be facing the mirror and got a good look at how obvious my chastity cage was. The white fabric was totally see through. Which I'm sure is what Colt planned. I just stood there as he took a sharpie and wrote on my back. When he finished, he wrote on my upper chest, 'CUMHOLE' with an arrow pointing up to my face. Under that he wrote 'I'M A FAG USE ME!'. He certainly wasn't being subtle. 

Then he stood behind me and showed me a heavy, link chain with a padlock on it. "Kiss it slave." He told me as he held it up to my lips. I kissed it. "Now beg me to put it on. Beg me to make you my slave forever."

My cock pushed against its confines as I begged Colt, "Please Sir. Collar me. Make me your slave forever. I Love you so much Master. I will do anything for you." A wet spot appeared on my speedo as he pushed the padlock shut. 

"God you're beautiful." He purred as he licked my ear. "You're going to be a very popular whore these next few days. Let's hope your pussy doesn't fall apart." 

He grabbed some sunscreen and sprayed me all over. "Wouldn't want your pasty white skin getting all burned." He said before leaning into my ear. "Those aren't the kinds of marks I'm planning on leaving." I shuddered as he handed me the spray to do him. When I finished, he asked me, "Do you want to see what I wrote on your back? Not that it matters. I'll do what the fuck I want! I just thought it would give you more food for thought." He turned me around, and even though it was backwards, I could clearly see it read, 'Cumdump Available. 2 holes. Blue Flamingo Motel. Room 49. After 7 pm.' Then, across the top of my cheeks like a tramp stamp, 'CUMHOLE' with an arrow pointing down my crack. "I think that should get the point across." He laughed as he placed a bottle of poppers on a leather string around my neck. "And look how nice your red ass shows through." He said as he rubbed my still burning cheeks. And they sure did. The welts showed right through. 

Colt pulled on a black speedo and some flip flops, then looked at the beach stuff, then at me. "You don't expect me to fuckin carry that shit, do you slave?" 

"No Sir." I mumbled as I grabbed the stuff.

"Just remember the rules. Now let's go." I opened the door and stood by it patiently, not daring to go first. Colt just smiled as people passed the open door and laughed at me. "Oops, almost forgot one last thing." He said, producing a leash. He clipped it onto my collar before laughing. "No, that's to easy. Doesn't make you suffer enough." He then grabbed the alligator clamps. I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth as he attached them to my little pink nips, the sharp teeth digging into my sensitive flesh. Then he attached the leash to the chain that connects them. "Let's go!" He ordered me as he gave them a hard yank. I gasped in pain.

The walk through the motel was deeply humiliating, just as Colt wanted it. The taunts and jeers flew around us as he led his practically naked slave by his tits. But outside was even worse. There were lots more people around, some of them obviously shocked by what they were seeing. Let's face it, we were more fitting in a pride parade than spring break, but that didn't matter to Colt. He loved shocking people.

And it wasn't just the people around that made it worse. My tender feet weren't used to hot pavement and I found myself stepping very gingerly. Add to that the huge plugged jammed in my hole, and I was walking pretty funny. I've never had to walk with something huge lodged in my ass, and I could feel it deep inside me with every step I took, crushing my prostate, pushing against my second internal ring, while the huge balls stretched and rubbed my colon just inside of my asshole. I had all kinds of mixed feelings from pain, to humiliation, to fucking horny as the meth did its job in my system.

And Colt was relentless with the leash, giving it constant tugs, sending fire through my burning tits, causing me to constantly whimper in pain. We walked past a trio of guys, your typical frat boy types with their board shorts and bucket hats, pooka shells around their necks, and Colt gave an extra hard tug. I cried out which of course got their attention. They stopped and turned, all laughing at the pathetic fag.

The were taunting me, as I just stood there taking their abuse. It wasn't until one of them got in my face and said, "What's the matter faggot? Why won't you answer us?" I looked him dead in the eyes and said,

"I'm a faggot slave owned by Master Colt. I only obey his commands!"

There was dead silence from the trio before they erupted in laughter again, adding more taunts. Several people also stopped to observe what was going on. It was then that Colt walked up behind me and said, "Kneel!" Without hesitation I dropped to my knees. The guys laughed harder, as did some of the other onlookers. 

"Holy shit. This is for real." One of the guys said. "He's really a faggot slave." I felt myself flush, partly from humiliation, but mostly from pride. 

"That's right." Said Colt. "This is my faggot slave. I own it, and it will do whatever I tell it to. I brought it here cause I know how horny spring breakers get, and I know how bitches can be, so I brought my personal fag here to be of service. He's got two holes holes that never refuse any cock. Now, we're heading to the beach, but if you need your cocks sucked right now, we can duck down this alley."

"Well fuck." Said one of the guys. "I could use my nuts drained. Let's go." He started to walk down the alley when his friend piped up.

"You gonna stick your dick in a fag? Are you fuckin queer?"

"I ain't no fuckin queer! But I ain't stupid either. There's a free mouth pussy right here, and I'm gonna use it. I'm gonna bust my nut into this fag, and if you had half a brain you would too. Ain't no chick gonna touch you anyway." He laughed as he walked away.

"He's right you know." Said Colt to the guys. "A mouth is a mouth, and this faggot will suck you better than any bitch can. Now, stand up slave." He ordered me, tugging on my tits. I did and was led down the alley after the first guy. As I got behind the dumpster and turned around, I noticed the other two guys slowly walking toward us. "Take those trunks off bitch!" Colt ordered me. "A cumdump should always be naked when servicing a superior man. I nervously removed them, but didn't disobey. "Now, hit the bottle!"

I popped the top and took some deep hits as the guy fished his already half hard cock out of his shorts. Then I opened my mouth and he just shoved it in. He grabbed the back of my head and skull fucked me. He wasn't here to make love, he was here to use a faggot and bust his nut. He choked me as he battered my throat for about a minute before he buried himself in me.

"Fuckin take my cum you dirty faggot." He growled as he pumped his fluid down my throat. "You fucking disgusting alley  cocksucking bitch!" I glanced up to see Colt smiling down on me. The guy pulled his cock out of me, grabbed my speedos, and wiped his slimy cock all over them. "Get the fuck over here." He said to one of the other two guys. 

The next guy did the same thing. Dropped his shorts enough to pull out his cock before shoving it in my mouth. He jackhammered me just like the first guy. I wasn't giving them blow jobs as much as I was just a fleshy tube for them to use. Which was fine with me. My cock pushed against the spikes in the cage, telling me I was right where I belonged. When he started to cum, he shot two squirts down my throat before Colt pulled him out and made him shoot the rest on my face. He also wiped off on my speedo.

I hit more poppers as the third guy approached. And I'm glad I did, as he was already at full mast. And it was the biggest of the three. I opened wide with my tongue sticking out and he laughed. "Look at the pathetic fag. It can't get enough cock!" He took a moment to slap my face with it a few times before he shoved it in. Again, this was no gentle suck. He raped my face. He lasted about as long as the other two and was soon squirting his hot college boy cum into my still high school mouth, before painting my face with the rest. It dripped down onto my chest as he wiped his slime on my speedo, joining the others.

"Stop by tonight if you want more." Colt told the guys as they walked away. "Maybe try out its cunt too!"

I looked up and saw another guy approaching us. This guy was not a horny college boy. This was an older man. A dirty looking older man. Probably homeless. "You want another cock faggot?" He asked me.

"I'm a faggot slave owned by Master Colt. I only obey his commands!"

"Of course it wants another cock." Chimed Colt as he grabbed his phone to record. "It's what it lives for. That's its purpose in life!"

I hit the poppers as the man stood in front of me. I could smell him. B.O., piss and filth flooded my nostrils and I fought off gagging. I wasn't about to fail Colt. I opened wide and took this homeless man's dirty, smelly cock into me. My asshole pulsed around the plug as I degraded myself for my Master.

"Oh yea, that's it." The man groaned. "Suck my cock you dirty little alley whore. You fucking nasty little cock pig." 

Colt dropped down next to me. "He's right." He said in my ear. "You're just a dirty, nasty little alley whore. Taking strangers cocks. You sick little faggot." He reached under me and started manipulating the plug in me. I moaned as he moved it around. "Now, stop sucking this nice man's cock for a moment and tell him what you are. Look him in the eyes and tell him."

The man leaned down and took hold of my bottle. He removed it and took a couple big hits before holding it back under my nose. "Go ahead slave. Do what your Master says."

I breathed deep as I looked into this dirty, disheveled old man's eyes. "I'm a whore Sir. I'm a disgusting faggot whore. I'm just two holes for men to use as they want." I kept taking hits as Colt tugged on the plug in my pussy. "I'm a fucking cumdump for any man. Any man who wants to use my pathetic holes can. Any man my Master tell me to service, I will. Anywhere, anytime."

"You slut!" Colt growled as he gave a mighty pull on the plug and the huge fake dog knot popped out of me. I howled in pain, but was quickly muffled as the homeless guy shoved his hard cock down my throat, burying me face in his smelly crotch. I gagged as I choked on his cock and foul stench. "Now ride that cock bitch! Fuck yourself with it while you suck him off!"

Even though my ass ached like a mother, I did as Colt told me, and started riding that huge cock up and down while I grunted and moaned and slathered my mouth all over the cock in front of me. I devoured cock in both my holes as Colt filmed it. "Look at that little pig!" I heard him say. "My bitch is nothing more than a degenerate piece of methed up alley trash, suckin homeless cock and riding a fake dog cock."

His words only spurred me on. This is what I was. A dirty, lowdown piece of faggot alley trash. A few months ago I was a nice little Christian Texas boy. Played football, got good grades, went to church. Now here I was. Lower than I had ever been before. Drugged up and degrading myself in a public alley in Florida. Naked except for my locked up cage and my slave collar. And I loved it.

I couldn't help myself. I wasn't told I could speak, but I was so gone in the moment I couldn't stop myself. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and looked directly into the camera. I took more hits of poppers until my eyes went glassy.

"Hey everybody. My name is Austin Allen Collins and I'm an 18 year old senior at Cleburn High School." I began as I started riding the cock again as well as slurping on the homeless cock. "Or at least, I was. Now I'm a pathetic methed up piece of faggot alley trash. I'm a slave whore owned by Colton Sawyer Cooper. I'm his property to do with what he wants. And right now, this is what he wants. I just finished sucking off three college guys in this alley. Now I'm sucking this homeless cock. Because I was ordered to." I continued sucking on the cock as I talked. "Earlier today, I was raped by three other men in another alley. They fucked my pussy and all shot their loads deep in me. When I told my Master what happened, he fucked me even harder. Then he made me suck off a stranger who knocked on our door looking for the cumdump!"

I moaned as I sucked the cock and pounded my hole, knowing every dirty moment was being recorded. And knowing I would have absolutely zero control over what happened to it. 

Colt reached into the bag and pulled out a case and opened it. He showed it to the homeless guy. "Want a hit old man?" The guys eyes lit up.

"Oh fuck yea! I've been jonesing for some. Oh man. Thank you!" He said smiling, showing off his missing teeth. That probably should have disgusted me, but it had the opposite effect. I felt sluttier.

"You sure it's safe right here?" Colt asked.

"Fuck yea. No one cares. Especially during spring break. People see a homeless guy in an alley, they just keep walking. Cops don't care neither. Until they hear screams, they don't fuckin do a thing." As if to prove his point, the man sparked the torch and rolled the pipe right there. He took a big hit and blew out a huge cloud down onto me while while I sucked him and Colt recorded it. After two more hits, Colt told him to hand me the pipe. Now I was high as fuck already, but I knew why Colt was making me smoke it. For the camera. To degrade me further. So I gave him what he wanted. I looked seductively into the camera and took a big hit.

"Hi mom. Hi dad. Hi everyone back in Cleburn, Texas." I said before blowing a big cloud. "This is Austin, your precious baby boy. Well look at me now. Look at me Bill and Doris Collins. Your son is nothing more than a sleazy alley meth fag. I got a big fake dog cock in my whore pussy. And a big smelly homeless cock to suck on." I took another big hit and sucked on the cock as I slowly blew it out of my nose. "Mmmmm...I love cock so much! I'm such a fucking cockwhore. I want cum and piss in my dirty, slutty fag holes!" The homeless man reached down and grabbed the leash and yanked on it. I squealed as he yanked my titties. I rode and sucked harder as he blew smoke down on me.

"Oh fuck I need that pussy!" He growled. "Lay the fuck down faggot, and spread em!"

I climbed off the plug and layed on my back on the dirty ground, spreading my legs wide, showing him my hungry pussy. The homeless guy wasted no time crawling between my legs. He had a nice sized cock, but I was so loose he just slid right in.

"Oh yea, fuck me!" I begged. "Fuck my slutty methed up high school fag pussy!" I grabbed the plug and started sucking it, looking right into the camera. "Ooooohhhh." I moaned as I licked and sucked the plug. "This was just in my pussy, mommy and daddy, and now I'm sucking off all my nasty ass juice and cum off it. I'm such a dirty whore! Look at me getting fucked next to a dumpster like the trash I am!"

The homeless guy grabbed a dirty rag from his pocket and poured some poppers on it. He covered my nose and as I opened my mouth for air, he shoved the plug in, slamming it down my throat.

"Fuck yea, you stupid fag!" The homeless guy growled as he pummeled both my holes. "Take those fucking cocks you queer. Fucking choke on it!"

As if I had a choice. The plug was huge and he was battering my throat with it. I was gagging and wretching as he forced it into me.

"Oh man. Keep choking fag. Everytime you do, it's tightens up your sloppy cunt"

I did keep wretching. I was spitting up mucus and cum, and my face was covered with the slop. I just kept on looking right into the camera.

"I'm gonna cum, you worthless cunt!" The homeless guy shouted.

"Do it! Cum in me!" I croaked through my battered throat. "Shoot your fuckin nasty homeless cum in me! Fill my nasty teenage pussy up!" The guy grunted and went ridged, his eyes rolling back into his head as his cock pulsed inside me, blessing me with his precious spunk. 

After he climbed off me, Colt got some nice shots of me on the ground, next to the dumpster, my face and chest covered in cum and puke, my pussy dripping a fresh load of anonymous cum. Then he told the homeless guy to shove the plug back in me. I squealed  like a little bitch as the knot popped back into me.

"Don't you think you should thank the nice man?" Colt asked me. 

I jumped into action getting back on my knees. I took his dirty, slimy cock back into my mouth and spoke as I cleaned it off. "Thank you Sir. Thank you for using me and giving me your cum!"

The homeless guy just looked down on me and smiled. "I have one more thing for you fag." Then, he started pissing. I gulped down a few mouthfuls of his rank, nasty piss before he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed my face and body with the rest. I let it shower over me as I smiled into the camera.

"Here, pig." Colt said as he tossed my speedo to me. "Wipe yourself off while I chat with our friend. They walked down the alley a bit while I tried to clean myself up. But a tiny speedo doesn't really clean up a lot. Colt returned to find me holding a sopping wet speedo and scum smeared all over my face and chest. He made me put on the speedo that now showed off even more through the wet fabric.

Colt just looked at me and smiled. "God damn you look like a used up 2 bit whore." Then he leaned in, gave me a little kiss and whispered, "And you've never looked better babe."

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4