My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Happy Better Next Year Everyone!!!

Part 17

The next couple months just seemed to fly by. Of course, the sex between us was non stop. And we did quite a few more shows for Dante and Carlos, including my first gangbang. They got me spun as fuck and 19 guys dumped 25 loads in me that night. The icing on the cake was it ended with my first fisting. Colt did the honours, and I couldn't have been happier as I looked deeply into his beautiful green eyes through my meth and popper haze as his knuckles pushed past my sphincter and my ass lips closed around his wrist. I slipped into another plane as his big hand brutalized my prostate eventually milking an earth shattering orgasm from me.

My favourite show however, was the day a local leather bar shut down for a private party and Colt and I were the guests of honour. We played two straight cowboys who wandered into the leather bar by mistake. We soon realized our mistake of course, but it was too late for us. We were grabbed and quickly shackled. Our clothes were torn from us and we were both slammed. What followed was three hours of non stop fucking. We played our parts well and fought against our captors as they strapped us down over the bar. We screamed as our "virgin" holes were ripped open by big hard man cocks. We begged for mercy and pleaded as we were raped and bred over and over. I admit it was all kind of one big blur as the men went between me and Colt, keeping our asses full the entire time. There was like 30 men there. So we had at least 20 loads pumped into each of us. The video ended with us being forced into cages for a future slave auction. It was a lot of fun, and we made good money from it.

A couple weeks later it was the Friday before spring break. Colt and I had decided to take a trip to Florida and see what kind of trouble we could get into. I mean, thousands of drunk horny college boys who don't always get pussy, something's bound to happen. Especially with Colt in a pair of tiny white speedos that are practically see through advertising his huge cock and world class ass. Even straight boys wouldn't be able to refuse that!

Of course, someone had different plans for us.

I was surprised when I got a notice to go to the principal's office after last period, and even more surprised when I saw Colt already sitting there waiting. I got real nervous. What if someone had spotted us during one of our on campus hookups? I could only imagine what was going to happen. I didn't say anything as I sat down next to Colt. He didn't either, but I could tell he was thinking the same thing. Eventually, the office door opened and Sarge stepped out.

We called him Sarge, because he had been a Sargeant in the Marine Corps before getting his teaching degree and moving up into administration. And he ran the school with military efficiency. He was both feared and respected. You did not fuck with this man. He was only 5'10", but he was jacked. I mean, I assumed he was. He always wore a suit, but you could see his bulging muscles underneath. And his steele blue eyes could bore right into your soul. They sat above a crooked nose that you could tell had been broken a couple of times, and a strong square jaw that looked like it could chew metal. He topped it off with his silver buzz cut which completed his commanding, authoritative look. The man meant business!

"You may go ahead a leave Mrs. Dubois." He said to his assistant. He never used people's first names. It helped keep his air of authority. "I'll probably be with these boys for a while." Colt and I just swallowed nervously.

"Yes Sir, Sarge." She said as she gathered her things. "You have a nice break now." Colt and I watched her leave before turning our gaze back to Sarge. He just looked down on us menacingly, and without a word, Colt and I stood with our heads bowed and slunk into his office. Sarge locked the door as we sunk down into the chairs at his desk.

"Did I tell you you could sit?" He barked at us.

"No Sir!" We both shouted, instinctively standing at attention. Sarge just silently eyed us as he slowly sat in his chair. Sweat broke out on my brow, and a quick glance at Colt, I could see it on him too. Sarge turned to his laptop and started typing. Then he slowly turned it toward us.

My blood ran cold. There, on the screen, was me and Colt, in the leather bar, getting railed. Sarge typed a couple keys and the video switched. Now it was me getting fisted. Another switch and it was Colt getting gangbanged. Switch after switch revealed that Sarge had every one of our shows. The nervous sweat just poured off me. 

"Well, Mr. Sawyer, Mr. Collins." Sarge finally said. "It seems the two of you have the most interesting hobby." Colt and I stood there in dead silence, shaking from nerves. Sarge sat there enjoying our uncertain fear. "STRIP!" He finally ordered us. Colt and I didn't even think. We were naked in a flash, returning instinctively to attention. Sarge stood up and walked around us, taking in our young, naked bodies. He snickered as he grabbed my crotch which was locked up. Colt had put the cage on me a couple of days ago. "I definitely would have pegged you to be the bitch in this relationship, Collins." He sneered. "If I hadn't seen the evidence that you're both a couple of bitches!" He released my crotch and grabbed Colt's, squeezing it. "But you both can be a couple of bulls too. I like that." He continued. "Now, bend over and spread your legs!" 

Colt and I complied as Sarge walked around behind us. He licked his fingers and stuck one in each of our holes. "You sluts have pretty loose pussies already for a couple of 18 year olds." He laughed as he fingered us. "But I guess from what I've seen, it's to be expected." He pulled his fingers out and grabbed Colt by the hair, forcing him to his knees. He dragged Colt's head to my ass and pushed his face against it. "Start eating that pussy, faggot!" He ordered Colt. "Since this little bitch is locked up, I guess he's the one gonna get fucked!" My fear was gone now, quickly replaced with horny lust as it was obvious we weren't in trouble for anything. Who knew Sarge wasn into this shit too? My cock strained in it's confines as Colt hungrily devoured my hole. "That's it faggot." Sarge encouraged him. "Get that pussy nice and wet. That loose cunts not getting any other lube!" Colt doubled his effort getting as much spit into my hole as he could before Sarge pulled his head off me. "Now fuck the bitch!" He demanded. Colt stood up and placed the tip of his now rock hard dick against the pucker he knew all too well. Without hesitation, he started to pushed into me. Even with my spit wet hole hole, I was pretty dry, and it hurt. But Sarge didn't care. "Get that dick in him NOW, faggot!" Sarge yelled at Colt. Colt just grabbed my shoulders and used his strong abdominal muscles to force his cock into my defenseless hole. I moaned out in pain as Colt bottomed out in me. 

"Oh yeah." Groaned Sarge. "That's what I like to see. Two young bucks like you. Now fuck the bitch!" Colt gripped my shoulders tight as he started slamming into me. My eyes watered from the friction as Colt sawed in and out of me. Then Sarge pulled a little brown bottle out of a drawer and held it up to me. I was thankful as I desperately huffed the fumes which provided much needed relief to my anal passage. Soon I was moaning in lust and begging for Colt's hard fuck.

"Oh yeah boys." Sarge groaned as he watched the show. I saw him pull his hard cock out and Jesus. It was huge! Not long, maybe 7 inches, but fat! Fatter than Colt's! It took both of Sarge's hands to go around it as he stroked himself. Colt was so turned on by this whole scene I knew he was about to nut, and sure enough, a few strokes later and I felt the soothing cum erupting from him, offering a little relief to my burning insides.

The relief was short lived however, as Sarge made me lie on his desk with my legs in the air. He smiled as he looked as Colt's cum dripping out of my hole. "Clean his cock bitch!" He ordered as he grabbed my thighs and pressed his cock head against my dripping cunt. I opened my mouth and Colt placed his slimey cock into it right as Sarge slammed his fat torpedo right into me in one hard thrust. My scream was muffled by Colt's big cock in my throat. "Fuck yea!" Sarge grunted as he held my thighs tight and jack hammered my hole. "I love to hear my bitches scream!" My eyes filled with tears as Colt grabbed the poppers and held them under my nose.

Once Colt pulled his cock out, my cries had turned to moans as Sarge pounded me relentlessly. "Oh God yes!" I moaned. "Fuck me Sarge!" I begged. "Give me that fat cock Sir! Fuck my pussy, FUCK ME!"

Sarge just smiled sadistically as he brutally rammed me. Soon he buried himself in me and let out a growl as I felt his cock throb and flex as he seeded me. When he was done, he pulled out and looked at Colt, snapping his fingers and pointing to his crotch. Colt was on his knees in a flash in front of Sarge with his mouth wide open. He dutifully cleaned it all off before Sarge pushed his head back toward my hole. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He directed Colt. "And you bitch, push those loads out!" He commanded me.

I did as I was told and could feel my hole expand as it made wet farting sounds as I pushed the cum out. "Oh, such pretty pussy lips." He moaned. "So pink and puffy. Such a nice used cunt." I squeezed out all I could onto Colt's waiting tongue. After he swallowed it down, Sarge told us to get dressed and leave. As we were about to walk out the door, he stopped us.

"Sawyer, Collins." He barked as he held out a piece of paper. "My place, tommorow. 6pm. Bring your football uniforms. DON'T BE LATE!" 

"Yes Sir." Was all we could manage to say as we left his office.

That night Colt unlocked me so I could fuck him and get some release after what had happened. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms contemplating what could be in store for us tomorrow.

Also, we wondered. If Sarge knew about our video antics, did anyone else?

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...