fantasies to reality?

profwhtforhung

any tips on how to actually move forward with realizing all those fantasies?  i've been pretty lucky so far, but i still wish i could come up with a good formula for making more happen.  way too many who have invited me forward when i seem to lack courage, even though my only regrets are those hot tops who i have not followed through with.  do partners in crime help?  anything else?

thanks.

The best I can say, is just take your time, go, and be open minded with the fantasies and allow your mind to think and wander with them. Think about them, research and learn as much as you can while doing so, and also think about "The What If's".   As with many of us here, sooner or later those fantasies will culminate, build and the desires will begin to become greater as time goes by and you will see them getting closer to becoming reality. Just take your time and go with it and be sure you are ready for it before going down that one-way street.

My idea is that if posts come up on this site (or whatever sites you frequent) asking about people's fantasies, be sure to post yours. Don't be afraid to do so. You don't know who is reading these posts, and yours may catch their eye (and imagination!). It may not lead to anything, or it may take some time, but getting your fantasy out there and letting others know what you are into may lead to opportunities.