Hi guys

mrskin99

Hey guys, awesome site :P.

I am 21 from canada, and i actually just experienced my first barebacking experience very recently by accident. I went to a bath here in toronto, and hooked up with 2 total tops. The condom broke so we decided to continue without, and wow, the freedom that allowed was amazing, receiving those 2 loads deep inside made me mmmmm as well.

Any tips tricks from you guys, will be looking on the forums and documenting myself, but this is something i def wanna try again.

Keep us posted on your passage through the barebacking world. I remember my first bb and my first load taken with great warmth. For years I assiduously asked guys their status and only bent over for neg tops. Then I stumbled upon a gifting and chasing site. Then, of course I asked an udetectable guy to fuck me. Still remember the incredible feel of raw poz cock sliding in my neg ass. Just recently took my first anon load and am working up to asking for my first high-viral poz load.

Keep us posted on your passage through the barebacking world. I remember my first bb and my first load taken with great warmth. For years I assiduously asked guys their status and only bent over for neg tops. Then I stumbled upon a gifting and chasing site. Then, of course I asked an udetectable guy to fuck me. Still remember the incredible feel of raw poz cock sliding in my neg ass. Just recently took my first anon load and am working up to asking for my first high-viral poz load.

I am not there yet, although taking an anon load does sound hot, went to the baths tonight and took a semi anon load, and boy was that hot mmmmmm

I can't be sure whose poz seed charged me up. That kind of uncertainty cums along with getting gangfucked bare by an endless queue of breeders. Though, I think I can narrow it down to guys who bred me at several different fuck parties during a certain time period in early 2008. Even so, that still only narrows it down to a group of around 40 or so fuckers (accurate tally unknowable). So, I guess I'll never know who to thank! And I"ll definitely never know who first flooded my ass with poz seed. I've been taking mostly bare cock in my ass since I was a teenager. Amazing that I dodged the poz bullet for that long a time and with being bred since I was a boi until I finally poz'd almost three years ago, by more men than even amazes me (when I do the math, it's both scary and exciting at the same time). Seems becoming/being a slutty pig was my destiny. OINK-OINK!!