3 loads yesterday

Anonass

Nice day yesterday so decided to check out this abandoned shed in a park in the west of Melbourne AUS.  Been seeing guys post about so thought I'd check it out.  Went through hole in the fence and there are all these separate areas where someone has set up dividers.   All dark and used lube wrappers everywhere.  I went into one and a guy followed me in. I showed him my ass, but he seemed to want to get sucked so I bent over and started sucking his 8uc.  Then an Asian guy came in and shoved his cock in my ass.  He pumped me for a while and the shot a huge load in me.  The guy I was sucking wanted me to fuck him, but I wanted to look around some more.  Went into another section and there were three guys.  Two tops were taking turns on the other guys hole.  I dropped my shorts but the other guys just kept working on other guy.  I decided to eat the bottoms hole and tasted cum then I shot load in him.  Went back to my car and was going to leave as after I cum I'm usually done, but I went back into shed and two guys followed me into a section with a lot of cum on the floor.  I scooped a lot of it up and shoved it in my slut hole.  Then both guys, a hung Indian tradesman (8uc) and a white guy (7c) both fucked and shot loads in my ass pussy.  It was a good day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...