Midtowne Spa (downtown)

• 1 month later...

If you are into bears or big guys...the first wednesday of each month is usually busy. Haven't been in about a year, but I do remember giving and getting many cum loads in the either the ass or down the throat.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the Latino night on Wednesday. Got there around 9, and there just weren't many guys there. There were some Latino hotties, but never reached critical mass. It sucks that the pool and jacuzzi area is closed for renovation. Tuesday is guaranteed action, but not sure when else there's gonna be a crowd.

I've heard that the crowd gets nice on Sundays. I haven't been in a while so can't confirm although Tuesdays are usually best. My boy and I are going next Tuesday. Hoping he's down to get passed around!!!

Edited by Hotload84

Yuck you would actually sit in that swamp? I don't think it can be much worse than the local 24 hour fits.

When I last visited the Midtowne (around May of 2010), the pool and spa at the Midtowne were fine. In contrast, I was always afraid of the spa at the Melrose. Not sure what Bbblktop4u is referring to as "the local 24 hour fits."