Daddy is coming over at 8 tonight...

Receiver8

I met him on mh this morning and we exchanged numbers and arranged for him to cum to my apartment tonight. I’m excited because he wants me to wear a mask but mentioned not a word about condoms. He also let me know he is on prep and recently tested negative. I’m pretty sure he wants to put his cum in me and breed me. I will log back in tonight after he leaves to share the details. 😘

• Like 2

He arrived a little after 8. In walked my type of daddy bear.  He brought some weed so we sat and got high and he asked to suck my cock but to keep my mask on. I let him suck my cock for a few minutes the whole time just lusting at the idea of him breeding me in my bed... I couldn’t stop thinking about taking his load...this is my type of Bear. At least twice my age... so hot...I finally gave in and got down on my knees removed my mask and got my first taste of daddy’s cock. Nice average cock but very hard. I reached up and ran my hands through his thick grey chest hair and found his nipples. I could feel him get harder in my mouth as I squeezed his nipples and kept him in my mouth. I could taste his precum after a couple minutes it started to leak out...That got me really fucking hard...He pulled me up and asked me to lead him to the bed. I walked him into my bedroom and pointed to the lube on my nightstand... I had condoms out just in case he wanted to use them. He asked me to lay on my back on the edge of the bed and lifted my legs above my head and buried his face in my ass. He had his tongue inside me making me squirm as he squeezed my cock and reached up to tweak my nipples with his mouth working my pussy into a big wet spit filled mess. He suddenly stood up and grabbed for the lube and poured some on my pussy and on his cock. He left the condoms on the nightstand and began to rub my pussy with his bare cock. He slowly put the tip in and teased me for a few minutes before I pulled him in balls deep. His gray chest hair and beer belly had me so turned on I was rock hard. I was so hard having this daddy bear bury his cock in me. He was so hot looking into my eyes as he started fucking my hike holding both my legs up...He was slowly fucking my hole taking his cock almost all the way out and then Forcefully going in balls deep, slowly pulling out and then urgently filling me again with his rock hard cock. I started to feel my prostate buzz and my cock was starting to ooze my own precum. Daddy asked me to get on my knees and face away from him. He put some more lube on his cock and slowly slid all the way back in my ass. I gasped from the pleasure I was feeling in my prostrate from his cock. I was squeezing his cock with my ass just begging for his load. Daddy continued to fuck me like this for another 10 minutes when started grunting a little louder I could tell he was getting close. I began backing my ass all the up on his cock to meet his thrusts and I started to whisper to him that I wanted to feel his cum. I wanted to feel him explode in me and make me his own by sharing his cum with me... my whole purpose is to take his cum and make him happy...I was softly moaning each time his cock would fill me... then he let me know he was getting really  close and asked if I really wanted his load. I reached back and tugged on his nipple and kindly asked for him to breed me and make his completely. He grunted a couple times and as I squeezed his cock with my ass I could feel his cum running down onto my balls. Daddy had emptied his balks into me. I think I might be falling in love with him already. We’ve been messaging all morning and plan to have him back over Wednesday night. 

• Like 2