Race play

smallcocksissyboi

This might be a bit controversial but I’m really interested in race play, people’s thoughts on it during sexual and any ideas on what apps or sites this is a thing that you can look for.

As a submissive Jewish bottom one of my regular fantasies is being dominated and racially abused during sex by black doms. But even more so is the idea of being used and turned into an inferior piece of fuckmeat by a group of anti-Semitic white power tops

25 minutes ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

This might be a bit controversial but I’m really interested in race play, people’s thoughts on it during sexual and any ideas on what apps or sites this is a thing that you can look for.

As a submissive Jewish bottom one of my regular fantasies is being dominated and racially abused during sex by black doms. But even more so is the idea of being used and turned into an inferior piece of fuckmeat by a group of anti-Semitic white power tops

I am an Asian bottom locked in chastity and my white Daddy loves race play, commenting on my little fag clit compared to his big, thick, White dominant cock. 

• 9 months later...

I'm lowkey a bit into it. My biggest turn-on is the chavvy pale-white type of guy. Sometimes crosses my mind (on rare occasions when I find them) if they're secretly a bit racist and hatefucking me into submission.

NB: turns out, on occasions where I asked, actual racists wouldn't touch a brown guy (but a lad can fantasise 😈)