Younger guys asks for condom more than older ones

1000GUYS

Helle its me again!!! My adventures as new PrEP slut is giving some insights of how some men work... This week i went to a sex club here in Sao Paulo, and had sex with 3 guys... all of them were above 35 and none wore condoms. I fucking love when i just bend over and push in condomless, its so thrilling!! 

But one thing that i realized, is that most guys over 30 dont wear condom with me... meanwhile most guys under 30 ask for condom, last week i had sex with 4 guys under 25 and them all asked for condom...

Thats a pity, because i heard young guys are heavy cummers.... and i wanna feel it, a heavy cum, something like that, idk... I'll keep on my hunting 😄

Yeah, my experience is similar in that older guys rarely use condoms at sex parties...though I've had it happen.  I think it depends on the availability of PrEP where you are; if widely available (in a cost-effective manner), you'll get more younger guys willing to play BB.  

• Upvote 1

Interestingly in the hetero world I have found that women over 30 are way more likely to ask for condoms, than younger ones. 
all of them usually cave when, having gotten them all horned up with foreplay, I just shrug and start getting dressed again. I don’t wear them.

• Upvote 1