Good hotel to host a breeding party?

ATLone

Guys, I'm coming to LA in April and I'm looking for a good location to host a breeding party to get my cunt filled good while I'm there. Price range is cheap and sleazing. Mostly, I'm looking for a hotel with easy in and out access in W. Hollywood. Thanks in advance for the tips. Party listing will be posted on bbrts.

• 4 months later...

too late for the orig poster- but I have stayed at the Holloway Motel in West Hollywood and it was perfect for easy access hook ups. It is right next to a 24 hr Waffle house or Ihop kind of place, and while the parking lot at the motel is tight, there is street parking on the back side of the place. It worked for me for open door walk in fucking- rooms are older and worn, but it is functional- and the office closes at 10 p- so any later action is done without a pair of eyes watching ( not that they would esp care)