Mpreg

On 8/30/2021 at 10:39 AM, Darcicrisis said:

when I was a teenager I would fantasize about getting pregnant and giving birth. I have always been very turned on by the idea. I would even lay on the bathroom floor and push like I was in labor.

My fantasy as well.

I'm locked up in prison . Im looking for Healthy, Strong, Good genetically inclined  bottoms to carry my babies to full term!  Breeding schedules will be set up.  Please contact me for interviews.   prisonhoss@yahoo.com

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I've been through a (real) pregnancy before and honestly there's no way to describe the emotions you experience when you go through that process with somebody. It's a combination of a strong instinctual urge to protect them and a deep spiritual connection like nothing you've ever felt before, and you experience all these emotions in a way that feels like you have a second heart deep in your core - that's the best way I can describe it but it still doesn't feel adequate enough.

And something inside you changes when you watch a new human come into the world and begin life - being there for that moment is absolutely incredible. And on some level it feels strange to fetishise it but another part of me completely understands because I'd love to experience this entire process with another man. I want to be there with him and experience those 9 months of growth together, and I want to watch him create a new life from his own body.

Its more of an emotional fetish than a sexual fetish for me, but yeah - thumbs up for mpreg lol

Edited by nate88
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone fantasize about the Mpreg thing? As a bottom, I have often wondered what it would be like to get knocked up & carry my bf's or top's baby in my pregnant, bloated belly. There is something magical & amazing about the whole process. Just the idea of a strong, fertile bull (especially young virile twink studs) humping me deep & getting me preggers gets my pussy pinging. Any thoughts on this fetish?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:52 AM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Does anyone fantasize about the Mpreg thing? As a bottom, I have often wondered what it would be like to get knocked up & carry my bf's or top's baby in my pregnant, bloated belly. There is something magical & amazing about the whole process. Just the idea of a strong, fertile bull (especially young virile twink studs) humping me deep & getting me preggers gets my pussy pinging. Any thoughts on this fetish?

For me the idea of impregnating a beautiful young man is incredibly hot. As are the ideas of caring for him and nurturing him as his belly grows and we start to feel our baby moving inside him. And watching his nipples swell and grow as he prepares to lactate. Magical and amazing indeed, and a delicious fantasy. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Even if I can’t get pregnant, just the thought of a guy’s DNA soaking into me and becoming part of me is hot as fuck. His spunk and his little babies in there just swimming inside me and then my body absorbing them so effectively his DNA becomes a part of me… for ever… fuck. 🔥 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, fskn said:

Somewhere here on Breeding Zone, someone posted a link to a "Butt Baby" toy, which might be a way for people to explore this fantasy. (I found the product video unrealistic and unstimulating, because the "baby" seemed to just shoot out across the room. 😂 Roleplay participants, as I've seen in some just-before-birth MPreg videos, would probably be more convincing, acting out the anticipation, the pain, and the love that a couple might experience during a real birth.)

As a top I get turned on by the risk of, and the thought of, knocking someone up. I hadn't given much thought to the eventual birth process, but if a bottom guy carried my baby to term I'd definitely want to be there to comfort the guy after he had given birth. Reassurance at that moment would start getting him in the mindset of preparing for my next baby.

I'd ask you to pull out because I didn't want to get pregnant. You wouldn't stop and before I knew it I was begging you to please to get me pregnant, knock me up, please fill me up, I want your baby. 

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, Luvbbslut said:

I wish it could happen. I would let men fuck my bf over and over until he gets preg. We'll never know who the father is, but the fact so many men bred him, pushing their seed deep inside him, turn me on.

Being pregnang wouldn't stop the breeding sessions. My boy better drain every single dick around, making sure he gets every men's babies in his cumpool

I love the feeling and watching an alpha stop inseminate me.  In weho of youre up for this.   I am.  

v78spw44f16l1la96wwrw8j13aokpb4a-profile-pic-01.jpeg

• Piggy 2