Mpreg

Have any of you played with those silicone fetuses that you're supposed to stuff up your butt, so you can have a butt baby? Treasure Island media used to sell them. They had a video of Christian (❤️) launching it out of his hole. lol 

Fuck I want to fuck him so much.

• Piggy 1

8 hours ago, evilalex said:

Have any of you played with those silicone fetuses that you're supposed to stuff up your butt, so you can have a butt baby? Treasure Island media used to sell them. They had a video of Christian (❤️) launching it out of his hole. lol 

Fuck I want to fuck him so much.

I posted a link to the product either earlier in this thread, or in another thread. The video on the product page showed a somewhat unrealistic, almost disturbing "birth", the silicone baby flung across the room from the force of the ejection. 😂

I've seen some mpreg videos in which a guy is about to "give birth" and holds his belly, imitates contractions, and moans somewhat realistically. Sometimes the father is there to comfort and encourage him. It might be hot to combine that setup with a more realistic use of the toy, i.e., the silicone baby comes out slowly, into the receiving hands of a midwife, while the excited father looks on.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

9 minutes ago, fskn said:

I posted a link to the product either earlier in this thread, or in another thread. The video on the product page showed a somewhat unrealistic, almost disturbing "birth", the silicone baby flung across the room from the force of the ejection. 😂

lol it was like the baby was launched out of a circus cannon.  

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 4:02 PM, JacksonSpade said:

Hello sirs, I’m 33 and 6’2 230 with a nice thick ass! I have always wanted to a train ran on me and have always gotten hard at the thought of Mpreg! I would willingly take an entire room breeding me till I bloat and then take more!

43107E9A-42EB-4C74-B81F-9A56B7C95ED5.jpeg

That’s a helluva nice cunt, boy…..

• Like 1

incredibly hot to think of a man impregnating me and forcing me to carry it.

the idea of the changes that will happen to my body (breasts/milk, huge stomach) that i won't be able to hide is such a turn on.

plus the idea of how gaped and open i would be after birthing..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/9/2022 at 14:16, Kayne said:

¡Soy un Furry M-preg es una gran excitación para mí!

something that I like about the furry mpreg is the idea of the knot, sticking together like dogs, while the ass is filled with the seed,

1 hour ago, negboyslut said:

something that I like about the furry mpreg is the idea of the knot, sticking together like dogs, while the ass is filled with the seed,

that is quite fun. Dragons also have knots

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...