Mpreg

On 9/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, fertilehole said:

incredibly hot to think of a man impregnating me and forcing me to carry it.

the idea of the changes that will happen to my body (breasts/milk, huge stomach) that i won't be able to hide is such a turn on.

plus the idea of how gaped and open i would be after birthing..

I love the idea of getting pregnant & carrying the father's baby.

• Piggy 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:52 AM, Guest said:

Always interested in talking to and meeting other guys into mpreg.  Luckily I am married to a man that is into it as well.  Specifically, the fetish I have is uber-masculine Alpha Tops getting me pregnant against my will, then forcing me to carry his baby to term and give birth to his offspring.  It's the ultimate thing a sub can do for an Alpha, to literally help him procreate.  Then, after I give birth, it happens again.  My husband goes wild with the thought that every time he cums in me, that I could get pregnant.  I'm not into the inter-species or sci-fi part of it, just the straight-forward two humans, like a man and woman would breed.

Just an incubator for Alpha tops' powerful aids babies.

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the thought of both getting others guy pregnant and getting pregnant myself (probably carry some to term), but just telling a guy I'm gonna knock him up (or vice versa) gets me hot AF too.

Edited by bbucks80

On 12/17/2020 at 3:52 AM, Guest said:

Always interested in talking to and meeting other guys into mpreg.  Luckily I am married to a man that is into it as well.  Specifically, the fetish I have is uber-masculine Alpha Tops getting me pregnant against my will, then forcing me to carry his baby to term and give birth to his offspring.  It's the ultimate thing a sub can do for an Alpha, to literally help him procreate.  Then, after I give birth, it happens again.  My husband goes wild with the thought that every time he cums in me, that I could get pregnant.  I'm not into the inter-species or sci-fi part of it, just the straight-forward two humans, like a man and woman would breed.

I'm absolutely into mpreg in the same way.  When I was young, there were two men I was SO hot for, I begged them to put a baby in me whenever they fucked me.  They both thought it as crazy hot.  Afterwards, I thought it was something VERY weird about me.  I had no idea that it was a fetish others were into until YEARS later.  Until then, I dreamed of my belly growing, soon enough showing through my sports uniforms, hanging above the waistband of my jockstrap, and others would see what was now obvious: That not only had I given myself to a man, but a man with seed potent enough to take root in me.

Whenever I fuck, male or female, I want my seed to take root inside them.  I've had some very cute bottoms... I've dreamed of seeing his bellies grow--maybe by surprise--as my child grows inside him.  He might be shocked at first, but I know he'll love it as the pregnancy progresses.  (And once he's knocked up, I want to see other males pumping their seed into him too!)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 1/5/2023 at 12:32 PM, Daddysissyprincess said:

Wow so I’m not the only one with this fantasy!  Mine goes further to being really feminized and having nice Tits with milk tgat comes out when he fucks me 

hot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

I'm mental and sensual, intrigued by crossing the point of no return, the (accidental, unexpected) very beginning of mpreg and want to ask you what the very first signs or sensations of being bred would be? 🙂  

Marc

Marc couv fb.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, robjock72 said:

super hot topic

love to impregnate a hot, tall, lean, athletic man

give him my babies, knock him up and make him mine

Leaving the cum inside cumdumps makes us more submissive. 

• 1 month later...

I'd happily breed and trans guy 18 to 99 so long as they can still egt preggs as I find the notion hot af as well. Especially when the trans men have a swollen hairy belly from it as I love seeing that from them.

Thanks, guys, for your enriching fantasies 🙂

What if the recently bred (vers?) guy became less and less able to top or breed? Like the first signs of his transformation?