How I try to deal with annoying picture collectors. Any other ideas ?

Bwccummer

21 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Today I had a guy ask me for pics, which I sent, then he said, “Any recent pics?” But the ones I had sent him were already recent pics. I don’t know why he simply assumed they weren’t. I told him so, but he dithered around until my ass got tapped by someone more resolute and he lost his chance at a warm, wet hole.

Definite pic collector there.  I would have just left him alone and moved on.  Seems like you got yours in the end, though (literally and figuratively)!

5 hours ago, TheAficionado said:

There’s more to this topic than I originally imagined, as proven by the thoughtful response from, er, LetsPOZBreed. (It feel odd using such a bad boy screen name after reading your well-considered remarks.)

My profile name aside, you should never feel ashamed of using it for a compliment!  🙂 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Definite pic collector there.  I would have just left him alone and moved on.  Seems like you got yours in the end, though (literally and figuratively)!

The odd thing, though, was that I had just asked him, straight up, “Are you looking or collecting?” And he replied, “Looking”. I guess if he was being deceptive, it’s not surprising that he would doubt that my pics were genuine - deceivers always suspect deception because it’s what they would do.

As read various replies that wonder if some want to claimed topped, bottomed, or versatile more guys than actually with. For example claim more wild than actually are. They could try to use pictures to claim with a 100 or whatever number of guys, when may only have been with 20 guys total. 

Also can vary what actually do with guys with. For example some just oral,  others oral and top, oral and bottom,  versatile,  etc. However if deceive or bragging can claim all topped,  bottom or versatile as want to tell the story.

The pictures can be used as add names to a list or characteristics such as if fit, older, etc.. For if meet Rather do anything sexual or not, can claim did. 

Then read a profile on a hookup app about how person talk to them used their own photos. That has got to be awkward seeing your own cock picture sent be one claimed to be someone else.

I guess can see maybe have concerns not look adequate or if subconscious about cock size, so steal and use a photo of a big cock. I can guess can work other direction if concern cock is too big, use a small or smaller size picture to deceive. However use only as an example for can be other motivation for want pictures. 

I guess just wish upfront about if interested in meeting or just need jerk off materials. 

There are so many comments here I agree with.

I've ran into too many pic collectors to count. I've gotten to the point where I just state that, and that usually ends the correspondence. For those that keep corresponding I offer to meet at a neutral location so we can both check each other out. If we get that far, I usually end the night face-down ass up.

I also hate trying to get a pic of my butt because of the awkward angle. And I don't have a mirror to make it easier. I've offered to let the person I am corresponding with who is asking for pics of my ass to be sent to take their own pics of it, as long as they will share a few with me. I work out a lot and have paid particular attention to my butt, and am pretty proud of it. If someone were to admit they were collecting, I wouldn't mind sending them a few good pics.