The skin inside my guy...

Chapter four

I had needed to get a drink for a while so with my guy catching his breath in the sling,I went to the bar. I must have been gone less than ten minutes but when I returned he was looking so different. The blindfold was off, and he had climbed out the sling, he was now on all fours on a small bench in the corner. I assume that the guy now eating the cum out his wet hole must have helped him to get there. He must have been in his thirties, average body, but really looked like he knew how to eat a butt out. I felt like I should have been the one swallowing them loads, but it looked like I would not have to wait long. 

The rubbermen had been circling earlier but I thought it was have been way to much for my guy. I mean yer he was in nice chaps and a harness, but these were not hiding anything they were into. A couple had “pig” on the front of the suit in big letters, and one who stood out to me had a yellow biohazard logo on one side of his chest, and a all round zip round his crotch. The idea of him playing with them was hot but I ruled it out. I know his limits, or so I thought. 

He had flipped himself onto his back and was taking the room in a bit, maybe his eyes were still adjusting since the blindfold was taken off, but then he did it. He sat up in front of the biohazard rubber guy, pulled him close by the hips and then very wet kissed and licked that warning logo. He saw it, he liked it and he was grinning at it. He was almost worshipping it with every lick and kiss. He clearly had not spotted me yet as he normally smiles at least to me to check I’m ok. Instead I saw him unzipping biohazard crotch zipper and  getting a nice long but not to wide cock out. The rubber man was semi hard, and inches from my guys face. “He’s going to knowingly take a poz cock in his mouth while he’s not on prep!” I thought. But he didn’t.

My guy just lay back holding that toxic cock in his hand between his legs, in his hand. Slowly he was guiding it straight into his wet hole with the cum left from the other guys. He must have known what this could mean. He inched more and more of that wet cock into his cummy hole till he bottomed out inside him. He just lay there groaning as the hazard guy just helped himself and fucked him how he wanted. It did not take long for them to get verbal with each other. “You like this cock in you? You want it’s seed? You know it’s going to knock you up? Bet your loving this you cum dump!”, and all he said back was “just fucking load me with that dirty poison!”. No sooner had he shouted it for most of the dark room to hear than the deep moans stopped from the rubbermen, and he just held my guys hips tight against him, clearly filling him with just what he asked for. This time no nice “thanks” or chat, my guy just pulled off that poison prick, sucked it clean, and left him standing as he left to go to another room. No attempt at covering what he did, not shame or worries, just carrying that load in him to enjoy in another spot in the club

• Like 12
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Chapter five

I had lost track of time, and where my guy had gone to in the club. All I was very aware of was he was now loaded with at least three cum loads inside him, horny as fuck, and on the prowl for more. I had checked the slings and he was not there, Most of the bar area has emptied out as it had got quite late and he was not there. That left the mazes and the piss area I thought in the club. I went to do the rounds and still no sign of him. Clearly, he had found a hot little spot and was enjoying himself. I had another drink and a loop, still no sign of him. With that I thought he had headed back to the hotel missing each other so got my bag and headed back as well. The room was empty when I got there, but he soon messaged and I heard all about what had gone on. 

It turns out he had got distracted on the way home. A couple of guys in trackies, puffer jackets and nice sneakers had been hanging about the venue outside, and we had thought they were looking for trouble. Turns out, they were just looking for the right guy to fuck. While my guy was trying to get a. taxi, one of the two went over and commented he looked shattered and asked if he had been playing much. Being drunk my guy went into way too much detail and spotted the scally was playing with his now hard cock through his trackies. He offered to help "sort that out" and the scally did not take asking twice.

It only took a couple of minutes to walk to the flat they were renting for the weekend. Both were in their early 20's, one with a cropped haircut and the other center-parted blond. They both had Adidas chile trackie bottoms on, with the blond guy wearing the white ones, and the cropped guy in red. On top, it was matching north face puffer jackets in black. As soon as they got through the door they had hands all over each other, with all three of them kissing rubbing and their hands down inside gear. As my guy had taken his rubber off he had nothing under his jeans and jacket, so felt really exposed. He stripped off so he was naked while the two scallys kept their clothes on, but pulled the trackies down. Two very hard-hung cocks stuck out and in a matter of seconds using the sloppy cum loads already inside him and zero lube he slid the cropped guy up his hole. He had got to a point now of not even thinking about rubbering up to play it safe. It was all about raw skin inside him. The blond leaned in and kissed him deeply, very wet and enjoying it. Neither guy wanted to hang about, both of them just wanted to cum inside a wet hole, and that was my guys right now! The blond was wanking as they kissed so it only took a small push for my guys mouth to be guided down and start blowing him. He was just so hungry for that cock. He felt the guy fucking him build up pace and get a little rougher, not as much as the guys in the club but he was building. It only took a few minutes before he felt the cropped guy just ram deep and hold himself there. he was cumming. long deep wet blasts were spraying into his guts, and unlike the other guys he just pulled out fast, and the blond swapped places. He might have looked more "cute" but he fucked HARD! he was pounding away, mixing up the loads from the others in the evening and the fresh one from the cropped guy. He was not slowing and the loads were not getting creamy and foaming all over my guys hole. He had never had this feeling, and the lose hole, slamming fucking, and now sloppy wet cum was so thick it was just sticking to his hole. The cum was dripping onto the blonds trackies and off his jacket as he fucked and build up to what was another heavy load that flooded my mans already flooded hole. He went off shallow just inside my guys arse. He wanted to see that load going in. Shallow was great for the blond, but for my guy it was a real treat as he could feel it already running out down his legs. Both very spent and ready to kick him out of the flat, they helped my guy to get dressed, kissed him deeply and hard on the neck leaving a mark, before helping him out the door into the cold night to head back to my hotel. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2