The more i suck the more i want

Nichole

I just started on the first day of this year and can’t stop sucking my friend.

3 or 4 times a day.

it’s either cum or the cock it comes out of thats so addictive.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Once I start sucking cock and swallowing cum, I can't stop. After I taste that first load,  I'm insatiable. When I get 6 loads in my belly, I want 8. When I've swallowed 8, I want 10. Once I've consumed 10 loads of thick, hot cum, I think, "Why not 12, or 15?"

• Piggy 2

We all should find each other.I need a cock in my mouth and ejaculating every time I see one. Trouble is, the majority of cocks that I see are photos!  I've been going th ABS's, but the most cocks I have sucked, is  2 at a visit!. Would love an orgy!!. Anyone in Sarasota?

• Like 1

Same here. I'm agree with @sub4oralcum. It's fate for someone like me.

I lost the ability to stop sucking cock a long time ago. When it's a busy night at the rest area I just know I will be home late. After the first sperm load is being dumped down the drain, I just get lost in ServiceMode. There is nothing I can do about it. It just happens.

It also gets worse over the years: first it starts as 'gently sucking cock' as a young bloke but it quickly became 'fucking my throat on every cock in front of me'. Trying to make the man orgasm as quickly as possible. So that my throat would be vacant again for the next cock. I just get totally lost in a cum high. I change from a decent, respected businessman into a stupid, sperm slurping cunt within minutes and stay that way as long as there is cock to suck. So, yes, cum is highly addictive if you ask me...

But it's not a bad addiction. I'm only prone to an addiction like this because that's how I'm wired. To me it feels like a calling. And I got used to it a lot quicker than I thought. Lost my gag reflex within weeks. The feeling can take over for several weeks at a time. Having just one focus during these weeks: swallowing sperm. Thank god I stopped fighting it very quickly after I found out about it. There is no use fighting it. Something just snaps and you'll be this sperm slurping, cock sucking slut until it ends. And than I just snap out of it for a week. But feel the hunger for sperm getting bigger and bigger through out this week again. And snap back into faggot mode again. I feel a rhythm coming up: two weeks on cock duty, one week off...

The chastity helps me to stay in this sperm mode as long as possible. I like it, just as @FemNegBttm. Just let me swallow all the sperm I can... I'm good at it. A lot of men need my throat as an uncomplicated sperm drain. They count on it.

• Like 1

Once you have a positive experience with sucking cock, for me it's when I taste and eat his load, it's so hard to not chase after that moment again. For me, it's that moment that I'm completely in a trance while he's cumming. Feeling that penis head all over my lips, my tongue moving back and forth furiously, knowing that I must continue to stimulate him as he cums, then feeling the satisfaction of all that warm sperm enter my world, this moment is completely intoxicating. When I enter it, it's a feeling of complete surrender; I'm not thinking about before this moment, I'm not thinking about after, what the consequences may be, what I'll do next etc. In fact, I'm not thinking about myself at all. I am totally in the present, egoless and selfless. For the feeder, he feels this in his own way too, a total loss of control and almost going unconscious, just blacking out and cumming. That's a beautiful moment for two people to experience, to me it's spiritual and it's a moment we are both alive to the fullest. To me, it's the same feeling as right before you go down the roller coaster drop, or jump out of a plane skydiving, or jump into a freezing cold pool. It's a total adrenaline rush. All I can think about is how good his penis feels in my mouth and how instinctual it is to me to want to taste his semen. I'm totally lost in the moment and overwhelmed by it, almost like I'm having an orgasm myself. The only thoughts racing through my mind is that I can't believe I have a man's penis in my mouth, and now I'm tasting his sperm, now I'm eating it. Oh my god. I don't even feel conscious, I'm too aroused and focused on feeling his pleasure. In that moment, I just want to feel the warmth, the squirting, the taste of it all over my tongue, the after taste after I gulp a couple spurts down and let it keep squirting more in my mouth. We both slowly come back down to reality and sober up, I don't always feel that great after it is done, but after some time passes, I'll relive this moment in my head and crave it again. I'm so hooked on that moment.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Same here. I'm agree with @sub4oralcum...

After the first sperm load is being dumped down the drain, I just get lost in ServiceMode. There is nothing I can do about it. It just happens.

...it quickly became 'fucking my throat on every cock in front of me'. Trying to make the man orgasm as quickly as possible. So that my throat would be vacant again for the next cock. I just get totally lost in a cum high. I change...into a stupid, sperm slurping cunt within minutes and stay that way as long as there is cock to suck. So, yes, cum is highly addictive if you ask me...

There is no use fighting it. Something just snaps and you'll be this sperm slurping, cock sucking slut until it ends. 

Just let me swallow all the sperm I can... I'm good at it. A lot of men need my throat as an uncomplicated sperm drain. They count on it.

Yes, yes, yes, YESSSS!!!

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2024 at 9:00 PM, camelblue said:

Once you have a positive experience with sucking cock, for me it's when I taste and eat his load, it's so hard to not chase after that moment again. For me, it's that moment that I'm completely in a trance while he's cumming. Feeling that penis head all over my lips, my tongue moving back and forth furiously, knowing that I must continue to stimulate him as he cums, then feeling the satisfaction of all that warm sperm enter my world, this moment is completely intoxicating. When I enter it, it's a feeling of complete surrender; I'm not thinking about before this moment, I'm not thinking about after, what the consequences may be, what I'll do next etc. In fact, I'm not thinking about myself at all. I am totally in the present, egoless and selfless. For the feeder, he feels this in his own way too, a total loss of control and almost going unconscious, just blacking out and cumming. That's a beautiful moment for two people to experience, to me it's spiritual and it's a moment we are both alive to the fullest. To me, it's the same feeling as right before you go down the roller coaster drop, or jump out of a plane skydiving, or jump into a freezing cold pool. It's a total adrenaline rush. All I can think about is how good his penis feels in my mouth and how instinctual it is to me to want to taste his semen. I'm totally lost in the moment and overwhelmed by it, almost like I'm having an orgasm myself. The only thoughts racing through my mind is that I can't believe I have a man's penis in my mouth, and now I'm tasting his sperm, now I'm eating it. Oh my god. I don't even feel conscious, I'm too aroused and focused on feeling his pleasure. In that moment, I just want to feel the warmth, the squirting, the taste of it all over my tongue, the after taste after I gulp a couple spurts down and let it keep squirting more in my mouth. We both slowly come back down to reality and sober up, I don't always feel that great after it is done, but after some time passes, I'll relive this moment in my head and crave it again. I'm so hooked on that moment.

Beautifully expressed! You become cum-drunk. Someone should start an organization called cocksuckers anonymous for those who can't control their cocksucking addiction. It would undoubtedly turn into an orgy at every meeting. I would love to moderate that. We all have a civic responsibility to do what we can for our fellow man and I feel moderating those meetings would be a good fit for me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ktopper said:

Beautifully expressed! You become cum-drunk. Someone should start an organization called cocksuckers anonymous for those who can't control their cocksucking addiction. It would undoubtedly turn into an orgy at every meeting. I would love to moderate that. We all have a civic responsibility to do what we can for our fellow man and I feel moderating those meetings would be a good fit for me.

Let me join up.

i don't think there's any science behind the idea of jizz being chemically addictive. but damn, i too guzzle that shit any chance i get. when a guy blows his load in your mouth: talk about a "feel good moment"! 😜

• Like 2