Great Sex Positions 😉

Carlos1881

With gyms closed here are some Sex Positions which can pass for Workouts 

Grab & Go
You don’t need much endurance for this position. Great for afternoon quickies, the Grab & Go can be performed on the edge of the bed using a Wedge. Couples can go straight from foreplay to penetration with the help of this slice of heaven. With your body parts perfectly aligned, you can take it nice and slow or go hard and fast.

Down Periscope
By laying down on a ramp  slopes, you will be able to relieve pressure on the lower back while your lover helps support and hold your legs. Plus, the tiny bit of blood rush to your brain is an extra bonus point.

Super Doggy-Style

the ultimate anal sex adventure position. 
the ultimate anal sex adventure position. Using a Ramp, position your knees at the end and pitch your body downward. This will place your bum high in the air and your lover can come in at an entirely new direction while standing. For lovers who truly want more action, the SuperDoggy won’t disappoint.

What’s your favourite position and can you think of anymore ? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys

Karl 😀

I'm a bit of a broken record on here, but my favourite position is the one I'm put in, or told to get in.

I do really enjoy doggy though, particularly with my face down, back arched, legs spread, ass up, hands on my ass cheeks spreading them. Or fingers in my hole and spreading that, especially if it's had a bit of a stretching already and I can gape it. Bonus points if it's dripping with cum and J lube.

• Like 1

We are finding that many of the bits of home exercise equipment we've procured during lockdown can be repurposed for play. 

• Weighted bags can be used under the prosterior to prop up your butt when laying on your back. 
  • Resistance bands can be used to help keep feet/legs up when laying on back - thread band behind neck or through harness and use the ends to hold feet/ankles. 
  • Bosu ball has many uses for creating interesting positions and angles particularly for fisting.  
  • Adjustable incline bench also useful for positioning, tying up and is a more stable platform for harder scenes. 
  • Interlocking gym mats make a wipe clean floor for playing on 

A friend of mine has a tilt table for hanging upside down which was originally for therapy but with modifications got repurposed for bondage play. 

A wander around a branch of Decathon with your imagination engaged there are many possibilities. 

Just before the last lockdown they had a sale and I was going to get one of their full face snorkels to investigate the possibilities but I had better not elaborate as we are outside the fetish section. 

I like different positions but my favorite is flat on my stomach, legs together, the top straddling my legs, holding me down and breeding me, making sure I get it good. I have a friend that likes to tie me down with a roll under my hips, this makes my ass raise up for him to get deep