The Grocery Store Feeding

SimiSucker

I went into a local grocery store yesterday to get some fruit. I was wandering through the fruit section and I noticed a guy in T-shirt and shorts, which was weird since it was cold here in So Cal!
I noticed the bulge in his shorts, a fairly decent outline of a nice cock! He caught me looking and smiled. As I watched, he rubbed his cock through his shorts and it was getting hard!
He stepped behind a display, looked around and pulled it out and stroked it a bit. Nice Cock!  I licked my lips and he laughed.
Then he walked over and asked if I was a fag and wanted to suck his cock? I nodded yes. I followed him into the back of the store and straight into the Men's Room. He locked the door and in a flash he was naked except for his mask and shoes! I started to kneel, and he stopped me. Fags are naked when they suck my cock he told me! So, in the back of a local grocery store, in a men's room I stripped naked and knelt to suck his cock. Nice, shaved, about 8 inches with veins all over. I licked the head and sucked his balls, and when I put him in my mouth, he came, a lot. I loved the cum but I was disappointed because I really wanted to play with his cock for a while. Then he told me not to worry, he could come a second time! So I got to suck and play with his cock for a nice while. Felt like a total fag! Finally he pulled my hands off and started fucking the head of his cock in and out of my mouth, getting close. He pulled his cock out and started to stroke it, and then blasted my face! A lot of cum for a second time in such a short time! He the took his cock and started smearing the cum all over my face and using it to feed me his cum. When he was done, he told me to clean his cock, lick it clean!
Then he told me to sit on the toilet, and without thinking like a good faggot, I did as he told me. He stood in front of me and started pissing into the toilet and on my cock, then walking his piss stream up my body, until he was pissing on my face. I opened my mouth and swallowed piss for the first time in my life! He pissed a lot and most of it into my mouth!
When he was done I licked his cock clean again. 
And in a flash, he was dressed again and going out the door. I quickly locked it again and realized my situation. Naked, covered in cum and piss in a public restroom. It took a while to get presentable and dressed. I think I used all the paper towels in there. As I left the store, he was out front , walked over and handed me a card with an email address and walked away.
I emailed with no response yet. 
I'm still amazed how when a guy shows me a nice cock, I turn into a total faggot and do whatever he tells me to get to his cock! Never said a word, just sucked his cock twice and let him piss in my mouth, in public!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...