Anonymous hotel BBC

bentover4u1972

Got hit up by a guy on Grindr over the weekend. We've messaged on bbrt before too, but have never been able to make things work so we can get together. He's late 50's and his pic shows a huge uncut black cock, and I've wanted it inside me since I first saw it.

This time, though, his timing couldn't have been better. I had been prepping myself for a guy who flaked on me (surprise!), so I was ready to roll. His orders were clear: message when I arrived at the parking lot. Proceed to his room where he would open the door. No talking. Strip and get on my knees.

I did exactly as I was told. He stood behind the door when he opened it so I had no idea what he looked like. The room was dark, with the TV providing the only light - and covering sound in case things got noisy. As instructed, I removed my clothes. He sat on a towel at the end of the bed and I could see he was a shorter, slender, muscular guy. And his cock was totally out of proportion. It was huge! His pics did not do him justice. He was more than 8 inches semi-hard, with big shaved balls.

I pulled out my brown bottle as I knelt on the floor in front of him. Taking a big whiff, I quickly took that massive member into my mouth, swallowing it all the way down my throat until my tongue was caressing his balls. He moaned in surprise - I don't think he expected that so quickly - and while he was only semi-erect when I first knelt down, by the time I let him slide back out of my throat and mouth he was rock hard, and had grown to at least ten inches.

I grabbed his shaft and began tonguing his tight balls. He moaned some more in pleasure as I gently stroked him while my tongue danced across his scrotum. I shifted to take another whiff and suck him back into my mouth when he stood up. Grabbing my head on either side, he rammed that huge dick into my throat. I gagged and bucked, but being the good slut I am, took the pounding he wanted to give me.

At one point he grunted that he was going to cum, so he slowed his pace and then removed his cock from my mouth. He motioned me onto the bed, and I eagerly got on all fours with my ass pointed at him. His cock was slick from fucking my throat, and despite his size, he slid into my hole with relative ease. I felt him go deeper and deeper until he hit my second sphincter. He paused for a moment, then pushed past that too.  I tried to keep quiet as he grabbed my hips, placed one foot on the bed beside me, and proceeded to drill me in a way I haven't experienced in almost a year. It was sheer heaven! I grabbed the sheets to steady myself against his onslaught. Soon, his body began to shake and he let out an animalistic moan as his cock pumped a giant 3-day load deep in my guts. I squeezed his shaft, alternately tightening and loosening my sphincter to milk every drop from his balls.

Finally, spent, he stepped back and slowly slid out of my ass. He gave one more involuntary shudder as I squeezed my hole one last time. I spun and gave him my customary cleaning. sucking the saliva and cum and ass juices off his dick. He stepped back and without a word, headed for the bathroom. I quickly dressed and as he finished cleaning himself up, stepped out of the bathroom to open the door for me. I slid past him without another word, into the hall.

• Like 12