Sex feels uncomfortable after loads inside...

1000GUYS

So yes... ive been getting loads, finally 😆 Yesterday i went to a sex club and had sex with 7 guys , 6 raw and 3 loads... but i realized something weird, after the 1st load, i felt uncomfortable having sex with other men... idk how to explain... its weird... after second load, i had to go to bathroom and clean all the loads i had in me... then, the sex felt better 😋 Is it normal?? i really thought the sperm would be a great lube, but no... lol

6 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

So yes... ive been getting loads, finally 😆 Yesterday i went to a sex club and had sex with 7 guys , 6 raw and 3 loads... but i realized something weird, after the 1st load, i felt uncomfortable having sex with other men... idk how to explain... its weird... after second load, i had to go to bathroom and clean all the loads i had in me... then, the sex felt better 😋 Is it normal?? i really thought the sperm would be a great lube, but no... lol

I have had similar experiences. It feels like if your “full” and have to go. Truth be told if you get a build up of cum and it doesn’t leak out causes that feeling of fullness. Another solution to going to the bathroom is having a thick and long dick go deep and pull all the way out that usually causes all the cum to spill out. It sort of like a vacuum effect. It’s kinda messy and hot all at the same time.

• Like 2

Yes I have gotten that feeling before too.

Usually when a top is fucking me right (hard and deep) it forces a small amount of air inside so after he unloads inside of me, it naturally comes out a bit.

When I was 18 and working at the bathhouse I was flirting with an older daddy who was a co-worker and he said he wanted me when we got off shift.

We went up to the party room that had a king bed and no doors, I had told him that I was curious about bondage so he put a gag in my mouth and a blindfold on me.

He had me lay on my back and flip my legs up over my head, he tied my legs to the headboard and then my hands to my ankles.  He lubed up my firm ass and then went to work on it with his decent sized tool.  What I didn't know at the time was that his plan was to whore out my ass that night to other guys at the bathhouse.

When he finished in me he pulled out, not even 5 seconds later another cock was sliding into my freshly used hole.

He proceeded to pound me and cum deep, then another and another....

I must have taken at least 13 different men and their hot seed that night.  I really remember that towards the end I felt uncomfortably full.

They were fucking me one right after the other and I really didn't have time to expel any of the previous loads.

When they had all finished my stomach had really bad cramps and I felt like I was going to explode.

My daddy co-worker came back in and untied me, removed the blindfold and gag. My first words were FU*K, that was hot.

I then literally hobbled to the toilet holding my ass cheeks closed with my hands, I didn't even have time to close the stall door!
I must have sat there a good 5 minutes while all of that cum flowed out of my ass.

It may have hurt a little but it was still one of the best nights of my life!

• Piggy 3

I know the feeling, after the first load it feels indeed if u are full and have to go. i think the sperm is shooted deep and isn't dripping out, when the next cock gets in it's feeling very slippery inside and the feeling of ''being full'' continue when the 2nd load is shooted. and on and on.

sometimes im being insecure about it, last thing i want is a dirty mess. but i know its just the sperm. when im making myself ready i know im deeply clean it with a anal shower before i take the first load

When I was younger, in my 30s, I went to the baths and got fucked by 19 guys. About 11 or 12 gave me loads.  I had no problem at all.  The 40s changed things. Recently, my chem contact dropped 7 loads in me and I had to stop. My hole was on fire and my stomach was a mess.  By the time I got to the bathroom, his last load was already in my underwear. Even more recently a friend busted in me 4 times and I was gassy and done for a couple hours.  Maybe our bodies set limits based on what it k is and what we don't. 

3 minutes ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

When I was younger, in my 30s, I went to the baths and got fucked by 19 guys. About 11 or 12 gave me loads.  I had no problem at all.  The 40s changed things. Recently, my chem contact dropped 7 loads in me and I had to stop. My hole was on fire and my stomach was a mess.  By the time I got to the bathroom, his last load was already in my underwear. Even more recently a friend busted in me 4 times and I was gassy and done for a couple hours.  Maybe our bodies set limits based on what it knows and what we don't. 

20210202_201059.jpg

On 2/8/2021 at 2:43 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Not me. I love getting fucked with loads in me. And the guys fucking me loves it too.