"The Hobbit" dwarfs

Justaholeff

OMG there are too many!

Han Solo, Rick Deckard (Blade runner), Henry Jones (both sr and jr (aka Indy) and his son, yep a threesome with three generations of Jones family) šŸ˜ˆ

DinĀ Djarin (aka Mando), Dr. Pershing, Mayfeld (Mandalorian)

And dozen of GoT charactersĀ Ā 

• Piggy 1

• 2 years later...

I notice most guys jumped away from mythical and fantasy creatures/beings and hopped back to humans in SciFi and Fantasy movies and TV - not that there's ANYTHING wrong with the suggested gentlemen - most are gorgeous, but I was hoping to see a few more of us who may have fantasized about something a little bit not human.

I read the Hobbit when I was 12 and went right onto the Lord of the Rings books - now I have to confess my first sexual fantasies at 10 or so already involved guys in groups, so kink came early to me. So, at twelve and through my early teens I thought about screwing around with basically all of the races in Tolkien (except the Orcs... nah...). So like @Justaholeff and his hubby, I dreamed up sex with Dwarves, Tolkien-style Elves, Half-Elven, Ents (talk about throwing wood), Pukel-Men and Woses, Tom Bombadil, even Hobbits (a group scene with Pippin, Merry, Sam and maybe Frodo), along with wanting a four-way with Aragorn, Faramir, and Eomer, or an orgy with the Southrons or the Rangers of the North - and in my darker fantasies, one or more Nazgul or a Balrog.

I still fantasize occasionally about the Dwarves and the Elves...

In other fantasy or Sci-Fi, first and foremost, there's Star Trek that I've loved since I saw it at age 4 in the initial run, and love pretty much all the incarnations of and from them, first and always: ANDORIANS, don't know what it is about the blue guys with the antennae, but I wanna top and bottom with them so much. Cardassians, villains or not, can be very hot, and a few were particularly so.Ā  A few specific Klingons, but not all - there was one played by the very hot Greg Morris who was smokin'.

In Star Wars, a Twilek (imagine what they can do with those headtails) and that Jedi Knight named Kit Fisto..

And in Classical Mythology: Centaurs, Minataurs, Satyrs, and Mercury/Hermes.

Edited by versmetropig
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hot fantasy/sci-fi, but gothic horror: vampires. Not the historical precedent (Vlad Tepes, as we are EXTREMELY distantly related), but Christopher Lee just after he has feasted upon a victim - and let's face it, some of us who are bi and on the subby side have a leaning towards being taken HARD by a vampiress with a strapon (at leastĀ IĀ do).

• Like 1