Eating your own cum

Qilly55

Has anyone ever had a guy stroke your cock while you were lying on your back with your legs over your head and your cock hanging over your mouth, close and have a guy stroke you and made you cum in your mouth? I just had it done to me and it was sooooo hot. I always had a hard time eating my own cum. But always love a cock in my mouth feeding me a hot load.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have had guys I be sucking off and they or their buddies milking my dick for my cum !  I am addicted to Cum loads - do almost anything !

Sometimes walk through parks / woods - sometimes find used condoms still have loads inside them !

Sometimes love to lick or suck the juices - sliding the used condom on my dick - jack off - leaving the condom on the ground .

Waiting to meet up - be nice having cum loads comes through the mail !

• Like 1

Guest Goodbye

I'm sure a lot of guys eat their own cum. 

When I use to be flexible and could selfsuck I loved cumming in my mouth... Mind you my back would be in agony afterwards cause of the spasms during climax. 

Now with old age one needs to improvise... 

Just did the the other day.  While I was on my back the guy lifted my ass in the air and started eating my ass.  This put my cock right in front of my face.  He noticed and pushed so I could lick my own cock.  He continued eating my ass and stroking me.  I shot a hot load all over my face and in my mouth.  Loved it.