have you ever continued fucking someone even after they said no?

GeorgeGrove

No means NO. No matter if you’re just starting and one changes their mind. Or if you’ve already started fucking, if either top or bottom says to STOP, or NO. And they stop consent...

Going any further is rape, continuing is rape. And if it happens to me, you bet I’d be calling and reporting it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think I wrote about it on here, but years ago, I was in a sauna in Belgium. I agreed to go into a cabin with a guy. His demeanour suddenly changed and he began roughhousing me. That annoyed me so I went to leave the cabin. He wrestled with me until I was face down. But I was still much bigger than him and used my body weight to keep throwing him off me so he couldn't penetrate me. He put up an impressive fight but I was just too much for him. I was scared, but I remember telling him there was no way he was going to fuck me so just stop. He eventually threw in the towel and left.  To this day, if a guy forces my head down on his dick or is any way aggressive towards me when I'm literally about to suck him or offer my ass to him, I get pissed off and go from horny to ready to fight. I may be bottom, but I am a man and if I say the party's over, it's over.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...
On 2/27/2021 at 7:44 AM, cockslut613 said:

I was fucked in a local bathhouse by a younger guy with a horse dick. He didn’t want to talk. He just entered my room, closed the door, put me on all fours and started fucking me bare. 

I yelped and asked him to stop and said no no no stop. Please stop. He kept going.  He was stronger than me. After a while it started to feel the pain subside and I stopped struggling. 

He came. I’d just been raped. I was also turned on and thanked him for not stopping when I asked. I had changed my mind mid through and loved being assaulted. 

he winked and left. 

Lucky guy you are💋

Lot of good relationships are from rape,  I knew a girl in school that got raped by a guy and she fell in love with him, quit school and got married,  last I heard they had kids and were doing fine.🤷‍♂️