Last Load/s

Talurim

I have 2 regular FB now which is so unusual for me. Yesterday my regular FB is coming over. It's been 9 days and he hasn't blown once. I get a message from my other one who has been away for over a week and he has a week of cum to build up. I hadn't been fucked in a week too so I was ready. As I am setting these two up someone I had been speaking to on Grindr messages and says he is finally up to breed.

First FB comes over at 6pm. As you can imagine, sore full balls and he barely gets in the door and I am up against the wall and he is balls deep in me. He spins me around and bends me over the kitchen bench and is blasting his load in me within minutes. But he fucks me so hard over the bench I have a bruised rib lol (no complaints). He doesn't go down so we go to the bedroom and I ride him again for a few minutes and in goes load #2. We snuggle a bit and he is off.

My other FB is there within minutes. Straight to the bed and he spends some time playing with my arse and the other loads, and then its "fuck I can't wait any longer" he is in my wet hole balls deep and flooding me with his seed. Load # 3. We dress and step out for a smoke and then he leaves.

The the third guy comes over. Wants to do it in dark. I am back over the kitchen bench taking load #4 - He slaps my arse and he is out the door. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1