My first time taking a load

Jaycee

Me, toned early 30s otter 6’. I used to bottom when I was in my early 20s but mostly topped since then. Never took any raw loads though. Decided to get back into bottoming, practicing with toys etc in anticipation. 

Btmd for a few guys but never managed to get a load until last week. Was a fuck buddy - 5’8” 28yo twunk vers and 7.5”. He knew what I wanted and had been saving up a load. 

He made out, sucked each other off. Then he entered me missionary while making out. Fucked me a while in that position (I realized I am a very vocal btm). We flipped and I railed him for about 10 minutes before he made me lie face down and entered me from behind. He fucked me without remorse as my moans escalated and his breathing got heavier. He barely made a noise as his dick spasmed inside and flooded me. It felt so good. I will never forget. 

• Like 11