From the bookstore to the bathhouse and more

as1717

Okay so I guess yesterday I was really horny and being a slut. At lunch time I met up with my friend at the bookstore and he fucked me raw, came in me, while guys on both sides were watching through windows. After he left a couple more came into my booth.

So then I took a break and a friend was supposed to come over but he decided he was too tired. So I heard one of the bath houses was open 24 hours during a weekend. So I went got a room was in the bed on a sling in the dark room and got fucked raw a few times.

So it was 2:00 a.m. and I thought I should be going home so I packed up and when I left there were guys going into the theater next door. This theater has a dark room in the basement can't see anything. So I stripped down and got on all four on a bed platform kind of thing and took raw loads. I must have taken seven or eight and I couldn't see who was breeding me.

By the time I got home it was all running down my legs and I felt like a total slut. I may do it again tonight!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Guest CumLvr80

Lucky bitch! 
I headed to a preferred video shop Saturday night and left disappointed because of “tops” who are so dick-obsessed (with mine, not their own) that they forget all about fucking my stripped totally nude butt poking through the GH and waste the opportunity trying to jerk me off and suck me. 
What I will never understand are guys - presumably tops - who get my attention by rubbing their bulge and wagging their cock at me, only to pull a 180 and try their best to get my dick between their lips after I’m naked and lubed. 

Been fooled so many times like that it’s near the point of depression. Are there ANY “tops” out there who couldn’t give 3 shits about the dick of the lubed and naked bottom bending over in front of them? Doesn’t seem like it. 

Yesterday I went to rouge Park in Detroit. Walked into the woods and was quickly followed by a hot guy. He told me to suck his cock but I knew when he immediately started rubbing my ass he wanted to fuck. So I pull down my pants so he can get easy access. He was fucking me good and then said someone else is coming. So he stopped. He then waved the other guy over and told me I guess you’re going to get it in both ends. They took turns spit roasting me and switching from my throat to my pussy. After they both dumped their loads in me two other guys walked up as I was pulling my pants back up. The two guys that fucked me made a few comments to the guys that just walked up that I couldn’t hear...the two new guys told me to not waste my time getting dressed. They then spit roasted me as well both cuming  in my pussy. Left there with my pussy leaking cum down my leg. Definitely going back today.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

On 2/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, as1717 said:

Okay so I guess yesterday I was really horny and being a slut. At lunch time I met up with my friend at the bookstore and he fucked me raw, came in me, while guys on both sides were watching through windows. After he left a couple more came into my booth.

So then I took a break and a friend was supposed to come over but he decided he was too tired. So I heard one of the bath houses was open 24 hours during a weekend. So I went got a room was in the bed on a sling in the dark room and got fucked raw a few times.

So it was 2:00 a.m. and I thought I should be going home so I packed up and when I left there were guys going into the theater next door. This theater has a dark room in the basement can't see anything. So I stripped down and got on all four on a bed platform kind of thing and took raw loads. I must have taken seven or eight and I couldn't see who was breeding me.

By the time I got home it was all running down my legs and I felt like a total slut. I may do it again tonight!

That is so hott20210227_152358.thumb.jpg.492e9e550f50de38e182cb7bf26727ea.jpg

On 2/28/2021 at 4:49 AM, CumLvr80 said:

Lucky bitch! 
I headed to a preferred video shop Saturday night and left disappointed because of “tops” who are so dick-obsessed (with mine, not their own) that they forget all about fucking my stripped totally nude butt poking through the GH and waste the opportunity trying to jerk me off and suck me. 
What I will never understand are guys - presumably tops - who get my attention by rubbing their bulge and wagging their cock at me, only to pull a 180 and try their 

I am a twink type and that is a constant problem. I now wear a chastity device and I show it to anybody cruising me at the bookstore. 

Guest CumLvr80
2 hours ago, littlepeter said:

I am a twink type and that is a constant problem. I now wear a chastity device and I show it to anybody cruising me at the bookstore. 

I would never go as far as that to avoid it, but, I’m definitely at wits end trying to figure out a solution. It’s fucking maddening!