Cheating

sluttony

On 3/4/2021 at 7:34 PM, Buck33 said:

we laugh at my BF because he has no idea I’m getting fucked in the house next door

i will not break up with him as I like the security of a relationship but I also love being a nasty fucker plus he has a big dicj

Yeah you cheat, you love it, you live a lie, you deceive the man you share your life with, good for you for being proud of yourself.

But what gets me; is what you write about laughing about him not knowing with your shag next door, thats just bad, sneaky and despicable on every level. You obviously have no feeling or compassion for your BF.

Lets hope your false sense of security ends soon, when your BF finds out and kicks you to the kerb.

I aint no angel or dogooder or preacher, but at least I am honest with partners so they can choose on whether they want to be part of my promiscuous lifestyle and risks or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1