Weight Gaining Fetish

I love guys getting bigger and softer.  I love watching them give into the desire and just letting go, letting their bellies expand, eating more, smoking weed and getting the munchies, and then rubbing their full bellies and expanding moobs.  You'll look hot as hell with some more weight, and you should enjoy the process.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 2/27/2022 at 9:53 AM, idgara21inno said:

I love guys getting bigger and softer.  I love watching them give into the desire and just letting go, letting their bellies expand, eating more, smoking weed and getting the munchies, and then rubbing their full bellies and expanding moobs.  You'll look hot as hell with some more weight, and you should enjoy the process.

I am encouraging a young guy who was before lockdown 185lbs and had a toned athletic body.  He wanted to put some weight in during the pandemic.  He ate a lot and did muscle weight gaining shakes for bulk and is now a 235 lb muscle Bear.  Amazing transformation.  The side by side pics are really incredible.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, Seedyfun said:

I'm not into gaining myself but I do like to get fucked by chubs.  The biggest guy I went with was probably 350lbs.  The sex was great.  I'd definitely let a big guy have me again.

I meet a chub Top occasionally who loves me to kiss and lick his belly and ass. And I love it when he slides his cock into me - all that fat banging into my ass. He's lately been encouraging me to gain weight, and I'm finding getting a belly hot....

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:53 PM, idgara21inno said:

I've been letting go lately. Love more and more a full, expanding belly...

IMG_4397.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1