The 48th Birthday

The 48th Birthday

Now this isn’t fiction, this is the story of my Wife’s 48th birthday last year and the antics we both got up to over that weekend, I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our Relationship, which is one of open love and affection.... and fucking awesome sex. I’m abbreviating some of the names down to the First letter only... just for privacy reasons

The Back story.

My wife K and I have been together for a long time, coming up on 15 Years together, 10 of them Married which is why it was a surprise to her when I suggested that she start seeing other men... and I also would see other Men because i am Bi... which she jumped at after a little convincing. Within a few weeks she had all ready picked up her first regular fuck and bam... we shot off on our naughty adventures. That was 5 years ago... and her 48th birthday is coming up soon...

The Birthday

It’s October, her birthday is this weekend and we have managed to get rid of the kids so we can celebrate with a naughty weekend... but she had no idea how naughty it was going to be. Friday after work we got home, rested up then got ready to go out for a light dinner and drink before heading to our weekend Motel

She gets dressed to the nines, sexy bra and panties, nice black dress over her beautiful body, ready for a naughty weekend, I dress smartly enough knowing that the clothes are staying on me for a little while longer than her....

We head out, a little Italian place on Russell st, have a glass of wine and a snack, before winding up and getting back into the car, winking as we warm each other up.... me grinning even more as we approach the Motel. As we park I give her a massive kiss and say I’m going to the bottle-o to grab some more drinks for the night ahead... meet you up at room 8 in 20 minutes.... to which my lovely wife smiled and agreed... getting out of the car and wiggling her arse to me as she did.... and she starts walking up to the room... 

I drive down and pick up some drinks, plenty of drinks... way more than needed for 2 people, and head back to the motel, not rushing... knowing that’s she is in good hands all ready.

I get back and park the car, and walk up to the room, bags of food and drink in hand, and walk steadily up to Room 8. I pause outside the door... listening to the gasps and moans coming from inside... and I politely knock on the door. The door swings open.... opened by a very naked man, G her regular fuck Buddy who has a massive hard cock and he smiles at me... come in come in he says... your gonna want to see this.

I passed him... brushing his cock lightly as I did, earning a twitch from him as I did so... and I move towards the back of the room... where i see a group of naked men huddled around the bed... and my wife on the bed being fucked... and fucked hard... cock in hand mouth and arse.... I see at least 6 naked men... thrusting in and out.... rubbing their cocks and getting ready to swap out her holes... my wife being shared by all... no rush.... no urgency... just pure lust.

I instantly go rock hard watching the display in front of me, and I drop to my knees and pop Gs cock in my mouth to suck for a minute... taking it deep in my mouth I let him grab my head and start fucking it.... big strands of spit and sweat forming around my mouth.

I glance up at him and smile... get back up and get ready to leave, glancing back at her... she is in safe hands. I glance back at G, nod to him... and walk back to the front door to get MY weekend started... I had plans of my own as well.

Continues in Part 2

Coming soon

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...