Ginger from BBRTS

PopperMeUp79

I had a bit of time to kill this morning. I opened Scruff and BBRTS.  It was the same ol’ same ol’ — the usual profiles this time of day. And Mondays are notoriously slow here. I figured I’d respond to some messages and then preview some profiles in Key West (I’m headed there next week). A message popped up on BBRTS; new face, and it looked like it was within a mile of me. To be honest, I was doubtful it was legit. I chatted with him for about 15 minutes, exchanged a few more pics, and it seemed to be coming together. He was staying with his dad nearby until he started his new job in a few weeks. The catch was he didn’t drive, but I was willing to give it a shot since he was really close.  I drove to the spot he asked to be picked up. Sure enough, he was standing there. 

He was 6’3”, a ginger, 27 y.o., and lanky. Attractive face, but more so because of his youth than his actual features. He was friendly and chatty as I drove back to my place. He mentioned again that he didn’t have long — he wanted to be home before his dad got back so he didn’t have to explain where he’d gone. We went right to the playroom with the sling. We were both limited on time, and neither had any hang ups about getting right to it. We tossed our clothes on the floor, and he dropped to his knees and started sucking on my cock, making it hard very quickly. I gently held his head between my hands and coaxed him back and forth. He’s a lot taller than me, so I had some trouble reaching down to play with his hole while he blew me. After a few minutes he stood up and I was the one sucking on his dick. 7” long, narrow with a pointed he—it reminded me of a spear. I ran my hands across his flat abs while I worked his cock in my mouth. He pulled back and told me to get into the sling. “I need to put my seed in you.”

I rolled back into the sling, lifting my legs to either side of the heavy metal chains suspending me in the air. I felt the cool air across my exposed hole.  Hanging in the sling is always a major turn on for me, knowing my ass is spread and inviting. I squirted a small amount of silicon lube into my fingers and primed my hole. He slipped my feet through the loops, then took the lube and. greased his spear.  I hit my poppers, taking two long drags on the bottle, watching him stroke his dick as he stepped up to the sling. I was turned on watching his lean body standing at my ass, his eyes focused on positioning my cock toward my waiting hole. He fingered me quickly to ensure where the target was as the popper rush hit me. My body felt intensely warm, my heart beating faster, and my hole became greedy. I needed his dick in me. “Come on and fuck me.” He pressed the head against my waiting hole. 

His cock slid in easily —- a long, deep penetration that brought a groan from each of us. He didn’t waste time, getting right into a hot rhythm by pulling the sling back and forth so my ass was gliding up and down his long shaft. I took another hit of poppers, loving the sight of the young stud pleasuring himself inside my hole. He closed his eyes and kept working the chains to rock the sling back and forth. 

“You want my load, don’t you?” He asked.

“Fuck yeah! You’re here to breed me.”

He grinned. “Fuck yeah I am.” He leaned back and used the chains to leverage his weight and start thrusting his spear deeper. The chains started rattling louder below the sling. 

“Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! Pound my ass!” I took another hit of the poppers, this time sloshing some out of the bottle, but not caring. “Breed me! I want to feel that load inside!”

“Fuck yeah. I’m gonna coat your guts.”

I felt him turn that magic corner where he became focused on his own pleasure, the pressure rising inside nuts and swelling his cock as he got closer to cumming. “Oh fuck yeah!” he never stopped his long thrusts, but I felt his body quake as his dick was spurting in my hungry ass. I loved the mix of euphoria and that intense dick sensitivity that accompanies cumming. But he kept thrusting as my own dick erupted. 

We didn’t linger after we came. I rolled out of the sling while he stood there breathing hard. His long spear and my ass were both glazed with his cum. Within 5 minutes we were back in my car to drop him off before his dad arrived home. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

On 3/14/2021 at 10:57 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Redheads are such eager sluts...love that he barebacked you and blew inside you. Pretty much every ginger I’ve got with goes raw, giving or taking.

Given that I’m also a ginger, I’d have to agree!