Grindr forced gangbang

On Sunday I was really horny for cock, and found a Grindr hookup, went to the hotel knowing I was going to get his load, when I got to there and knocked on the door he opened the door and pulled me in quickly, told me to strip and lay face down, suddenly the bathroom door opened and 4 other guys came out naked and pushed me down as the took turns destroying my hole, they fisted me, fucked me and loaded me up and pissed all over me, and throw me out of the hotel naked, I had to make a mad dash to the car, my hole used and abused, was pretty pissed off to begin with, but now I want to have it happened to again, My hole is still sore but wow did they go through me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

A few years ago I had a regular top that required me to leave my clothes in the car and walk to his front door. He had a neighbor ( a young man ) ask me if I was gay. I said " yep" and grabbed his hand and we went in the house together. My master forgave me for not making his new visitor strip before entering.