Meeting Daddies on BBRT tips

bbking99

So I am a college student, I just turned 21 and started PrEP recently so I can safely fuel my need to breed bottom daddies and have my dick ridden. I have found so many hot guys on BBRT that suite my interest. Anyone have any tips for a younger guy getting into bareback sex and sex with older daddies in the 40-60 range? Anything relating to safety and where and how to meet guys is appreciated. 

• Like 2

Same suggestions/tips that would apply in any such situation, no matter what the age(s) of the parties involved. Some of these may become less important over time as you become more confident in approaching others for sex.

1. Keep a record of where you're going and what you've talked about with someone. BBRT auto-deletes messages after a few weeks, unless you specifically choose to mark them "saved" (and that may be dependent on being a paying member, not sure). Save *every* message to/from anyone in whom you have any interest. In the unlikely event something happened to you, there's a record of where you planned to go and the other guy's intentions.

2. This one is tougher, but I'd advise it anyway: find a buddy you can confide in - at least about the basics - and make plans to "check in" with him while you're out. As in, "I'm going on a date (or just admit it's hooking up) with a guy at 8:00 PM tonight. If I don't text you saying 'All's well' by 9:00, call my phone." If need be, you can use that call as an excuse to leave.

3. The more "hook-up" and less "date" it is, the more pressure you'll feel to meet the guy at his house, or him wanting to come to you. Until you're experienced and better at reading people, I'd suggest meeting in a public place - coffee shop, etc. - so you can get a feel for the guy and decide what you want to do, if anything. That said, with Covid restrictions on, that's likely to be more difficult than usual - but by the same token, going to strangers' houses and breathing in their faces and vice versa is problematic itself. 

4. Understand that you'll have two types of guys to deal with: those who are single and happy to have you come over, and those who are married or in a relationship and have to sneak around (open relationships technically fall into the first category, though so many of them can't play "at home" because the partner doesn't want to know). That means the married guys are going to be much harder to arrange to fuck unless you bring them back to your place, which you may not want to do (especially if you're still in a dormitory or student-type apartment). There'll be pressure in some of those cases to do it in your vehicle, or some other semi-public place - and you may not want to take that risk. (Public play can be hot, but it's not necessarily for beginners; you have to have a reasonable ability to monitor for others coming along and that is an acquired skill.)

All that said: there are plenty of guys in that age range who are bottoms and who will be happy to have you fuck them. Keep your wits about you and trust your instincts, but otherwise relax and have fun.

• Like 3

Good suggestions and tips above.

Having said that you'll have no problems at all finding older guys who want to be fucked by a 21yo college guy. So you probably can be picky. Just be gentle and polite to the ones you discard. No need to be rude and who knows? Ones you discard now may be very attractive to hook up with down the road.

• Like 1