Pig week or Palm Springs Leather Pride?

Leather-lee

I’ve gone to pig week, and it was a lot of fun. Lots of events. Solid crowd.  

ive never done Palm Springs leather pride so I can’t speak to it. I will say : pig week lasts for more than a week— it’s damn near two weeks full of events. I’d recommend staying the whole time to really get the full experience. If you don’t have that much time, maybe attend a shorter event.

I have done both of these events multiple times. Both occur at different times and both are excellent. I stay at CCBC in near Plm Springs for leather prode. It's a clothing optional resort with lots of open areas for public sexual indulgence. The events away from CCBC, like at Canyon Club, have a good deal of open sex at them as well. All in all though Leather Pride is a social event, so if you aren't staying at a sex resort you are likely to be disappointed.  Pig Week, by contrast. is a 10 day sexual marathon made for pigs like me. I have even worked part of the event (see attached pic). Everyday there is a multi-hour sex party some place, including a couple that take place at Inn Leather on the two Saturday's of the event. If you still need more sex after all that, hooking up at the clothing optional resorts or hitting one of the great sex outlets (sex club 321Slammer, 24 hour bathhouse Clubhouse 2) Fort Lauderdale has to offer can help round out your days of sexual gluttony

Gang Bang Lottery.png

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1