Places to connect with men for hookups?

ScaredAndShy

I'm hoping this is allowed to be asked, if not feel free to delete this post.

I want to find places where I can post a classified or maybe an app that I can use to find guys to meet up for sex.  With the destruction of Craigslist, I no longer have a popular place to get laid.  I looked into Grindr but it seems to crash when I use it.  I've tried the forums here but only one person replied and I don't see much activity in the region I'm on.

Anybody have any suggestions?

1 hour ago, ScaredAndShy said:

I'm hoping this is allowed to be asked, if not feel free to delete this post.

I want to find places where I can post a classified or maybe an app that I can use to find guys to meet up for sex.  With the destruction of Craigslist, I no longer have a popular place to get laid.  I looked into Grindr but it seems to crash when I use it.  I've tried the forums here but only one person replied and I don't see much activity in the region I'm on.

Anybody have any suggestions?

FWIW this isn't really a hook up site - it's a discussion board. So I'm not surprised you aren't getting action here (though that's permitted, as you note, in the regional forums). 

Not sure why Grindr crashes when you use it, but there are many such apps - Growlr, Scruff, Grindr, etc. - all of which operate (at least in part) on the principle of showing you guys near you, in order of increasing distance. You're almost certainly going to find more local action through one of those. It could be your phone; if it's running a really old version of Android or iOS, you might need to upgrade to be able to run current versions of an app like these.

• 1 year later...

I had updated grindr and found not work as used to. Also saw from app store some comments of others have problems with grindr in crash, or other problems. I ended up deleting. Maybe if get problems fixed can go back to using.  I guess have to look at using some of the other sites and apps. Some had some success, others not yet. That can vary for others. 

I guess some has to do with location, time, who able to host and travel, in meet or not.