Can I take it sir?

I've got to the age where lads call me sir.  Seemed a bit weird at first but getting used to it.   I'm a lean but hairy guy - guess you could say an otter.  I'm also poz and love to bareback but normally only with other poz guys. 

I was at the bathouse chilling when this twink came up to me and sat down next to me in the steam room and was like "sir - whatever you want I belong to you".  He was incredibly skinny and had brown hair and blue eyes.  I replied great come to my cabin.  As we entered he knelt down and sucked on my cock getting it hard.  After a while I reached for a condom and he reached for the lube getting himself ready.  He asked if he could sniff on my poppers and of course I said yes.  He said "I'd do anything for you" .  I was like "yes I know you would".   We kissed for a bit and I said "wanna put the condom on me".  He replied "sir I'd love to go raw with you - that powerful cock would feel so good in me".  I told him "I'm poz so we'd best not do that".  With that news he took another hit of poppers and his sub side left him!  He was completely rock solid and I sucked him for a bit getting him moaning... As I licked his balls he took another hit of poppers and said "please sir I need that raw cock in me".  I replied again we should use condoms. At that point he said "you like the balls your licking" and I said "yes of course". He replied "you know they will explode if you don't use me raw".  I laughed saying "we can't have that".  He said "make me yours.  Let me feel that toxic cock in me - breed me sir".  I told him to sniff again and I eased my big cock into him.  Slowly at first so he got used to it.  Then as I picked up the pace he begged for me to poz him.  This pushed me over the edge and I shot volley after volley of cum into him.  After a while he kissed me again and said "thank you for making me yours sir".  As we left the cabin a blonde lad came up and said "I'm here every Saturday - could you make me yours too?"  I said I'd think about it...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I've got to the age where lads call me sir.  Seemed a bit weird at first but getting used to it.   I'm a lean but hairy guy - guess you could say an otter.  I'm also poz and love to bareback but normally only with other poz guys. 

I was at the bathouse chilling when this twink came up to me and sat down next to me in the steam room and was like "sir - whatever you want I belong to you".  He was incredibly skinny and had brown hair and blue eyes.  I replied great come to my cabin.  As we entered he knelt down and sucked on my cock getting it hard.  After a while I reached for a condom and he reached for the lube getting himself ready.  He asked if he could sniff on my poppers and of course I said yes.  He said "I'd do anything for you" .  I was like "yes I know you would".   We kissed for a bit and I said "wanna put the condom on me".  He replied "sir I'd love to go raw with you - that powerful cock would feel so good in me".  I told him "I'm poz so we'd best not do that".  With that news he took another hit of poppers and his sub side left him!  He was completely rock solid and I sucked him for a bit getting him moaning... As I licked his balls he took another hit of poppers and said "please sir I need that raw cock in me".  I replied again we should use condoms. At that point he said "you like the balls your licking" and I said "yes of course". He replied "you know they will explode if you don't use me raw".  I laughed saying "we can't have that".  He said "make me yours.  Let me feel that toxic cock in me - breed me sir".  I told him to sniff again and I eased my big cock into him.  Slowly at first so he got used to it.  Then as I picked up the pace he begged for me to poz him.  This pushed me over the edge and I shot volley after volley of cum into him.  After a while he kissed me again and said "thank you for making me yours sir".  As we left the cabin a blonde lad came up and said "I'm here every Saturday - could you make me yours too?"  I said I'd think about it...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

16 minutes ago, buglover said:

I need to be yours too sir.

Well I didn't stop thinking about it - Next Saturday I woke up with a massive hardon.  When the afternoon came I headed to the bathouse fully expecting not to see the blonde lad.  When I arrived I went to the bar for a drink and last weeks guy came past and said "thanks for making me yours".  I told him he was welcome.  Then I took a shower and went to the steam room.  I couldn't believe it as there was the blonde lad sitting in there and as I walked across the room I could see his  monster stir beneath his towel.  He told me he overheard the other guy begging for my poz load and he knew it was wrong but he also knew it was time and he needed it.  I asked him his name and he told me it was Danny.  I took his hand and led him to my cabin.  We made out and sucked each others cocks.  Eventually I said - "do you really want this.  I'm not on meds and I'll probably poz you".  Danny sat up showing his abs glistening with sweat and said "more than anything - make me pregnant - make me yours".  I kissed him as I slid my cock into his tight hole.  I licked his ear and said "I'm going to make love to you" and he groaned and slid back on my cock.  I picked up the speed ploughing into him and sometimes slowing down to kiss him.  I took a sniff of poppers, offered them to Danny who greedily inhaled and then said "poz me sir" and that pushed me over the edge and I shot into his hole - a strong load.  Without even touching his cock he shot a massive load of cum onto my chest.  I held him in my arms and Danny turned his blue eyes to me and said "I think I love you sir".

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, buglover said:

So hot I shot my wad! Keep it cumming 

• Like 1